**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

Hello ladies, I won't be coming. Think Caitlyn has got what Lily has :shock:

I cant afford it. Had to pay our electric and water bills today, ive got nothing left. HSBC are already charging me. If my credit card miraculously appears tomorrow or sat morning i can come. If not, I cant. :(

:( I am gonna try and get money, but its HSBC who are taking my money for sat. Charges will make me overdrawn :(

i can come :dance: i have enough for lunch. disaster averted! xx

Hayley - do you want me to pick you up hun? I have a maxicosi I can put in the car for Harrison and can pop your buggy in the back? Offer is there if it makes it easier for you :)

TC - I'm not a huge Nandos fan either but will have something little there I think :) maybe meet up a little after and come for a walk with us etc :)

Georgie - awww hun i've got the biggest butt ever! Do not worry about how you look - I promise I am seriously nothing exciting to look at! (which some of you look gorg BTW) but hay I'm 28 tomorrow and I cant be dealing with hang ups forever :D makesure your there missy :D

im defoooo coming i promise!!
Sarah thankyou muchly for the offer, but we can defo get dropped off and picked up by liam so its all good!

:dance: im exciteeeed!! see you all at nandos :D

I ammm soooooooooooooo excited!! But i know tomorrow i will be going... "i cant do it... im not going"

Hi girls…The Dartford bridge was shut yesterday due to the wind.
If its shut tomorrow then I won’t be able to come, but hopefully the weather should have picked up my then!
Keep your FX’d!!

xxx

Liam was stuck in traffic there for over 2 hours yesterday :wacko: They opened a tunnel up last night, they might do the same in case its shut for a long time. Hope they open it though, we have roadworks here atm, so im going to leave extra early in the morning to get there on time!!! x

I will drive there in the morning anyway and see whats going on!
Is 10 early enough to leave...hmm...
xx

I was reading the weather and it said it should pick up tomorrow, hopefully the bridge will be re opened.
If its really windy I might have to come the long way round to avoid the m23 as my car blows in the wind near gatwick lol

well if its meant to clear of a bit it should be fine!
That bridge is scary when its windy my car blows too!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->