**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

I can't eat anywhere, but love the smell of nandos so I'm happy. :D xx

I can't eat anywhere, but love the smell of nandos so I'm happy. :D xx

Jen, the hospital have told me to eat everythign I usually do but write it all down...so you may see me with a swollen belly!

And noooo, we will eat where everyone cane at...whats best for you sweetie?
xx

I've never eaten out since going GF, so will just bring a salad with me as I usually do to meals out, I'm happy with that. :) And don't really want to chance anything with beanie on board. So pick somewhere that smells good and I'm happy. :D xxxx

I don't mind, just the smell of these places is a treat for me these days!! :D xx

will be really lovely to meet you...and I know it doesnt count as you have a beanie in your belly but you can be childless with me :haha:

I won't have a child to busy myself with if I run out of things to say, haha!! ;) xxx

Oooh yay Jen can you come? I will update the OP again when i get home of who can definately come.

Is 11am ok with everyone?
I was going to say 10, but for those who have an hour to travel, i didnt think it was fair...

Jen, are you sure about Nando's? We can try and find somewhere if you like? I will leave it up to you as I dont want you to feel left out or anything :hugs:

Oooh im excited!!! :D

oh and Gee... I forgot loch fyne, and another nice bar place next to zizzi :haha: THere is only ONE place i havent ever eaten at :dohh:

I would rather make it 11 if possible Hays, but I will leave at 10, give me time to park, if we say to people meet between 11-11.30 or 11-12?

I really don’t mind where we eat, Nando’s is popular and Im quite happy to go there, but then again I’m happy with McDonald’s :haha: we need to think of the toddlers coming…what about Emilys Lily? What does she like to eat? I don’t think Sue is bringing Eddie and Ella, whose LO’s eat out?

xxx

Helllooo! I am getting very excited! I am a big meets whore and go on a lot but I haven't met any of you lovely ladies yet!

Urm Lily likes chicken and jack eats anything so nandos sounds good!

Georgie you are NOT chickening out!!! If i have to, I WILL come over that bridge and fetch you myself...

she can chicken out in nandos :p
Nandos sounds good to me. Oliver eats around 12/1ish so as long as we are sitting by then.

11 is fine with me?? I will leave about 10 so i might be early... could be late with the m25!!

POPS - where are you driving from??

I'm back at work tomorrow, so will check shifts, but I really want to come!! :D xxx

oooh, and Hayley.... I just thanked you as saw you were on 999, happy 1000 thank you!! :p xx

ahhh thankyou!!! i did wonder :rofl:

I really hope you can come Jen, will be nice to meet you... in bluewater of all places :haha:

Gemma - i cant see why it would be any later, unless we didnt have a table by then. I will just feed H when he wants feeding, there is no routine for us so we can go with the flow!

Pops is in/near Farnham i think?

Wooooo im excited, but stupidly scared. You're all nice right?! :lol: xx

1001 :p Urmm he will eat when ever its just "around" them times lol :p

Im shy... but chatty at the same time... dont ask haha

Ok, well if I leave at 10.15 I could be early, I could be late! Who knows with the bridge and parking…are we going to meet in Nando’s or? Wait till everyone gets there?…as I know Pops is going to be a little later? And meet on a random bench or something :haha:

I’m so so scared! Seriously, I have issues with meeting new people, your all going to think I’m a dick…my worst nightmare is not recognising you… and just standing there! I have images of me getting all the way to blue water, getting out of the car then, getting in and going back home as I’m so nervous! I don’t even know what I’m scared of really?!

I will be wearing a blue jumper and brown Uggs, so if you see someone wandering round endlessly then grab me.. :rofl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->