**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

urm going to be about an hour for me :) I've never driven there before!

I might be able to make that day if I can come? :blush: depends though as I still dont have a car :dohh: Unless theres anyone going from Maidstone area who has room for me and a little person?? x

Not sure I will be able to make it,naughty pregnancy work shifts, but will keep you posted. :) xxx

Everyone is welcome to come :D

Gonna change the OP now, suggest some times girls! x

anytime is good for me, takes about an hour for me to get there.

I dont mind picking people up on the way/ I have enough room for one plus a baby x

I'm really easy, i can do any time, takes about an hour tops to get there for me. I'm really excited, annie doesn't get to meet many babies, other than looking in the mirror!! xx

I have room for 2 and a baby...except my cars shit and getting a kiddies carseat in the back is a nightmare!
Are we going to lunch or just coffee? Xx

I vote lunch too...shall I get somewhere booked?
What does everyone like?
xx

It's gonna take me an hour and I have to do M25 so not too early for me but happy to just give Hayley or Emily a call and find you when we arrive rather than making the meet time later for everyone else x

Ok.. Shall we say 11am tHen, that way no one has to leave when it's still dark outside to get there! Gives us all time to get a bit organized. Plus gives pops the chance to get down the motorway!!

Pops if you message me your number on here or fb, I will text you mine? You're furthest away!

I vote lunch too, so gee I defo think we should book somewhere... Will need loads of space because of babies :D zz

I dont know whats in Bluewater...but if people choose and let me know numbers I can book somewhere??
xx

Does anyone have any preferences?

Off the top of my head...

Food court has -

McDonalds
Kfc
Harry ramsdens
A noodle bar
Shere khan
Villa pizza
Quiznos sub
EAT
Pizza hut
Nandos

Then elsewhere is:
Fat joes (I think it's called)
Tgi Fridays
Eds diner
Santa fe
Gourmet burger kitchen
Another nandos
Chillangos Mexican
Zizzi
Pizza express
Another Italian place that I've forgotten the name of...

Several starbucks, costa, cages etc... And a smoothies place :)

Errr... Can you tell I eat out too much LOL

** cages is meant to say cafes! There is also a yo sushi... HOW did I forget sushi!!!

Hayley...of the top of your head :rofl:

Im not fussed...Im not on my gluten free diet anymore so i am easy!

I love Nando's too...we should be alright if we eat early...because you cant book in there...

does everyone like Nando's?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back