BnB Golden Oldies x

Morninnnnnnng Tasha!!

Hiya Boofs!

So not set! No wrapping really done at all :haha:

Same. Do it for me AP. Pleeeeeeeeeease.

:wave: tasha & boofs! :cloud9:

im soo tired, i fell asleep with a my hair in a towel and now its sticking up in all sorts of.illegal ways :roll:

Got to be at MILs.in half an hour for sunday lunch.

xo

Just about Tasha, I sent my OH to do the food shop at 7am yesterday!

Hey Boofs :hi:

I am soooo tired. I keep having late nights and then early morning with the kids. It is absolutely killing me.

And with having the family round for Xmas day - well I've a million of stuff to clean and tidy. Next year it WILL just be us with the kids :lol:

I'm going to have to go, just heard a crash - sounds like the tub of crayons and pencils has gone flying :wacko: on my nice new clean floor :(

ARGGHHHHH....save me!

Lou :lol:

Morning all! :hi:

Think I'm pretty much ready for Christmas now. All shopping done, got the last of the food yesterday. Everything is wrapped. Just the house to clean now. DH was getting under my feet so I sent him out to see his mother!! :haha:

Hi can I gate crash. I've been around on and off for a few years I have a amazing little boy who's 2 . X

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to Boofs and Sph :wave:
Just doing last minute Xmas stuff then tonight im going to have a cider or 10 :rofl:

I won't be on much the next week :( what with Christmas prep and family etc so for those i don't have on Facebook, have an amazing Christmas!

I'm full of the flu so my lovely oh is sorting our shops out and then picking our meat up tomorrow night and mums finishing my wrapping while I'm led on the seatee feeling sorry for myself. Has anyone any nice plans for Christmas everyone? It's my mums birthday so we try to make it all about her. And not Christmas. X

Hi can I gate crash. I've been around on and off for a few years I have a amazing little boy who's 2 . X

Hello Soph!

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to Boofs and Sph :wave:
Just doing last minute Xmas stuff then tonight im going to have a cider or 10 :rofl:

Love it!! I'm on the Baileys. Started at 1, helped with the housework no end!! :rofl:

I won't be on much the next week :( what with Christmas prep and family etc so for those i don't have on Facebook, have an amazing Christmas!

Have a good Christmas lhancock. Look forward to catching up when you ge back. :flower:

I really can't bring myself to do all this wrapping :dohh: it was a long day, done my grans hair and my cousin popped round (yes...that one) and Tori was a screaming mess, I think she wanted to play with Alex who had went off to play with my lil sis upstairs

My family do!!! My dad doesn't even ask any more he just drops it round with a few rolls of paper! :rofl:

I've got to wrap tonight!!!
These are what I've been baking for those not on my FB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4
wow FF they look amazing!!

had a productive day all wrapping done :yipee:

took the kids to a pantomime

just about ready for christmas just got to work tomorrow :nope:

Ff there amazing do you make cakes to sell? X

Users who are viewing this thread