• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Ours was good. Busy, lots of running around seeing everyone but it was great fun.

My brother and SIL asked if DH and myself would be willing to become legal guardians to their children if anything ever happened to them. What an honour :cloud9: (although I hope nothing ever does happen to them obviously)

Have you all had a great time?

Fraggle that is such an honour. You must be proud that of all the people he asked you, funnily enough I asked my brother the same question the other day (sorting my will) and he was overwhelmed, in a good way, he couldnt believe I would trust him with the most precious people in my life bless him. You must feel the same?

I had a great Christmas but seem to have a stalker which is scary.

We had a nice time :) How was yours Tasha? Whats this about a stalker?? On here or in real life? x

Merry Christmas ladies :lol:

RF - :yipee: thats so lovely! I know my god parents took their role when we were growing up very seriously. They still do and they are amazing people who we love dearly :cloud9:

Tasha...that does not sound good :nope:

AFU, we had an amazing Christmas! Literally, just the BEST. The kids had a whale of the time and spent all of yesterday with big grins on their faces.

I've got their little cousing stopping over tonight. I know some of you may be aware but she is always left out and knows the four walls of her house very well :( I am sooo pleased that MIL persuaded them to let me have her overnight. BIL kicked off on the way home from our evening wedding do with FIL and we've got the impression it was something to do with us :shrug:

I feel a bit like Mary Poppins, two 3.5 year olds a 2.5 year old, all happily eaten tea, bathed, film, stories, songs and are snoring their fat heads off. (Their little girl doesn't usually go to bed until 11.30pm).

Is it wrong that I want to pinch her dolly off her and put it on a boil wash? Its 'supposed' to be pink....

Hi girls

Christmas was fab but I'm so poorly now :(. I have a chest infection :cry:
Fraggle- what an honour !!
Tasha- sounds so scary Hun xx
Lauren - hope you had a good one too
BF - sound lovely nd it's nice you've your niece there, I'd be tempted to wash the doll and just say it fell it in the mud so needed a wash lol

Xxx

I might do it in the morning FF - I'm worried that she'll wake up for it (first night, different house, routine etc...) soooo when they are running crazy i'll put it in then.

MIL told me to keep an eye on her - she wakes up but doesn't make a sound. Just sits there. Just went to check on them all and she was sat there just staring at the fish tank :(

I asked her if she was tired and wanted to stay in bed, she nodded yeah, I asked her if she wanted to come downstairs and she nodded yeah? Then she just got out of bed. Put DS dressing gown on her, and put a blanket on her just about to snuggle (after making myself a brew) and she's fast asleep again now.

I'll take her back up in 5 minutes.

Trying to decide if I belong here, haha. I joined around the same time as you BF, so I think so? :D

Fraggle that is such an honour. You must be proud that of all the people he asked you, funnily enough I asked my brother the same question the other day (sorting my will) and he was overwhelmed, in a good way, he couldnt believe I would trust him with the most precious people in my life bless him. You must feel the same?

That's exactly how I feel. Shocked and overwhelmed! I imagine it must be such a difficult decision to make and I always thought my SIL was close to her two sisters. And my nephew is my brothers step-son to technically not really related to me (although I would kill anyone who ever suggested that because I love that boy to bits) but you know what I mean!

Tasha, are you feeling better today? Glad you had a good time ladies! Rf what an honour! Nic did everyone love those homemade treats? Hey Shannon :wave:

Hey x__amour! And anyone I have missed. I'm trying to catch up on everyones goings on. Tasha - I really hope there's been some positive news on catching that w***er.

BF what did you do with the dolly? :rofl:

Been a bit of a crazy day here. Usual family Xmas drama :haha:

Treated myself to a nice wee charm carrier to join the huge Links collection I have. It's gotta stop somewhere surely? ;)

DH is STILL building the kids Ikea kitchen but I give him half an hour and it'll be done - hurrah!

Santa came late today with my Mega Drive and Charlie Casanova DVD. *slobber*

I love Ikea stuff, but its a pain to put together.

Lurgy? Breathing is overrated anyway. I'm asthmatic so rarely able to breathe without the aid of drugs!!

I'm good. Trying to work my way through all the alcohol and junk food in he house so it is all gone by new year when I can give it all up and make my body a temple!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:wave: everyone

just having a quick catch up :coffee:

hope you are all ok.

Lurgy? Breathing is overrated anyway. I'm asthmatic so rarely able to breathe without the aid of drugs!!

I'm good. Trying to work my way through all the alcohol and junk food in he house so it is all gone by new year when I can give it all up and make my body a temple!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Chest infection, but I'm asthmatic too, so Cant climb the bloody stairs today without my inhaler today!!
Hahah, my body will also be a temple in the New Year! Diet diet diet :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->