• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

Trying to wrap a bean bag after wine....:nope::haha:

:rofl:

Ah ha ha...RF if only I'd known! I would have had you round in a flash!

A pantomine...oh no you didn't :D I am definitely taking my two next year :D

Hope you ladies are ok x

Im so pleased!! After I got uoset about no money and a carp christmas I feel I've done well. My kids all have stuff to open. Mum went half on James "big" present as he wanted Fifa and it's £42. I got him a England shirt reduced from £45 to £6!! he has lots of bits too that i got cheap lik DVD's for £1 and sweets. Noah got loads of stuff given for free from Dizzyspells on here and I bought some second hand stuff and I got Sas a activity table reduce from £40 to £15 . I also managed to make cupcake and gifts for rest of family so all I've spent is about £80 in total for everything <3 Thanks everyone who helped!! xx There is going to be looooads of parcels under our tree xx

FF them cakes are amazing!!

And im soo please you have everything sorted, i was thinkin about that a couple of days ago. Made up its all gone to plan :)

xxx

FF that is ace! Thats organising and bargaining in style!

I'm well gutted though, a few months ago I got rid of all the stuff she needed up until a year - I well would have passed on :lol:

FF that is ace! I'm glad you can relax and enjoy the day now. Those homemade mug/cupcake combos look incredible i would LOVE to get one and i am totally pinching that idea for next year ;)

If I could cook, so would I :lol:

Eh well. How are you lauren? x

I'm okay thanks BF. If i disappear its cause i've dropped off :haha: how are you BF? All ready for Christmas? I'm braving Asda in the morning... I must be mad!

Well done ff, the kids will be delighted with their presents xxx

Morning girls!
Odd morning this morning, the car is fooked and at the garage but hopefully all is well and DH is picking it up now. The in laws are luckily covering the cost, but it seems silly seeing as the car is probably not even worth it. Never mind, i am hoping in June time or so we will get a new car ourselves :)

The girls are running about like nutters :haha: so going to drop off everyones presents. I am so nervous about my besties present, I really hope she likes it.

Today is the due date of my first angel too, being Xmas eve its something I dont forget. Its a bit surreal thinking how things actually turned out - Alex was conceived about Boxing day.

What did u get your bestie AP? Sure she will love it :) hope ur car situation improves too!!
Aw so bit of a bittersweet time of year in a way, you dont ever forget tho do u :hugs: thinkin of u hun.

Im in work, wishing the cusromers away so.we can close early haha!

Xo

Oh noooo Xmas eve at work :(

AP :hugs:

FF well done on! You sound like you've done amazing on such a small budget!

AP :hugs:

Kai boo to working! What time do you finish?

AFU the kids are in bed (giggle pots) and the presents are all out. The reindeer food and dust is out, the mince pie has been out (and eaten) the milk has been drunk and we've just to do the talcom powder footprints.

DH's made his plan for his first Christmas dinner and we're done :D

Sooooo excited!

Hope you and yours have a lovely day tomorrow!!

Merry Christmas

Hello!!
I have the presents out and I'm drinking Cider!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow. All kids are asleep and we're watching TV
Happy Christmas Oldies :hugs:
xx

Have a great Christmas girls! Xxxxxxx

Happy Christmas AP, Happy Christmas everybody !! xxxx

Happy Christmas girls!
Hope you all had a lovely day

We have had a lovely but busy day- enjoyed seeing the kids with their presents!

Ready for Xmas day 2 again tomorrow with my family :happydance:

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas girls!

:hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back