• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

IN 3 DAYS NOW!
I refuse to count the rest of today ;)

:wave: can I join in? Just say if I'm not old enough, as I'm a slight n00b, but I do rather enjoy playing with the big kids :lol:

Seriously though, tell me to leave if I don't belong :flower:

xo

:hugs: Of course you belong!

Thanks RF! How are you?

3 days is ridiculous, last I checked it was only July :wacko:

xo

I'm ok now I'm home from work. Trying to summon up the energy to start the ironing. :wacko:

How are you? x

I suppose its Christmas cleaning really. Need to make room for the influx of toys heading my way...

Im on bedrest so my house won't be gleaming and sorted for Christmas :(

Why you on bedrest Emily? Hope you are both ok :hugs:

MIL came back from a 2 week holiday to Cuba today. I'm one of those lucky people who has a lovely MIL. Genuinely missed her, glad she's back! :D

Awww that's nice! I am definately going to be a nice MIL to my kids partners in the future!!!!
Ive just had a curry and feel soooo fat :rofl:

Why you on bedrest Emily? Hope you are both ok :hugs:

MIL came back from a 2 week holiday to Cuba today. I'm one of those lucky people who has a lovely MIL. Genuinely missed her, glad she's back! :D

Been having mild regular contractions all day :nope:

I love my MIL as well. She's a sweetheart. Doesn't interfere at all but you know 100% if you were to pick up the phone and say "help" she'd be there in seconds.

What did she think of Cuba? We honeymooned there and would love to go back but doubt we ever will. Apart from the cost we're worried it will never be as good again.

Oh Emily, that must be scary. I hope they stop soon. :hugs:

:hugs: embo! Take it easy and lots of rest!

Tegan's Mama-you're lucky to have a great mil! Mine's ok...I think I like her more than DH does!:haha: (JK!)

FF- mmmmm curry! That would so help my hangover today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->