BnB Golden Oldies x

:rofl: I'm an idiot. Ive been putting hydrocortisone on my excema for the last 2 days and it's just getting redder and sorer so I googled the name of the cream... it's Hemerroid cream :blush::blush::blush::haha: It contains hydrocortisone and when I got the tube out thats all I saw and thought great :haha:

:haha: :haha:

Dammit... where's a chimney smilie when I need it:haha:

Lovely idea isil x

thank you :)

Hi girls!

Went Xmas shopping today. Bought myself 2 new shirts, a new dress and a sweet pair of boots. No Xmas gifts!:rofl:

Merry Xmas to me!!

Isil, I love the bird feeder idea! (Except that I'm lazy and it sounds like work!:haha:)

It was quite hard work, but I'm silly! they look pretty good though.

That sounds like my kind of shopping! :haha:

Hey ladies, how are you all doing? :wave:
I've just booked London for the day - I honestly havent the foggiest what I am doing, proper tourist me :rofl: I plan to go to the awards ceremony and then shop, and back home :haha:

I have never even been to an airport alone, I am screwed :rofl:

Really chuffed to see some more Oldies joining in!

Have a wonderful time! How exciting :)

Everything aches, and sore throat kinda poorly.

feel better soon :( Boy has been poorly today and it sounds similar :(

Hi girls can i join? I know it looks like i'm a newbie but i had to have a name change and i've felt out of the loop since nobody knows who i am :lol:

Don't know if i'm even allowed to say who i used to be?! But i joined in April 2008 and have even met a few BnB'ers in Blackpool!!!

xx

I have zero idea who you are! Hi! :) :flower:

Hi ladies :) Nice to see so many faces that I recognise

I'm heather I joined BnB in April 2008. I have two sons who are 4 and 6 months :)

Just realised that I joined this site when I was Just 16 and I am now 21 :o. It has gone so quickly x

Hiya! :D

:hi: I'm old, can I come play?! :rofl: Well, if 36 is old and been around here for what feels like forever.

Hi :kiss:

:rofl: I'm an idiot. Ive been putting hydrocortisone on my excema for the last 2 days and it's just getting redder and sorer so I googled the name of the cream... it's Hemerroid cream :blush::blush::blush::haha: It contains hydrocortisone and when I got the tube out thats all I saw and thought great :haha:

:rofl: :haha: :dohh:

Embo and I have both had Chimney issues today :rofl:

https://youtu.be/MzBZmQHygRY

What she gonna look like with a chimney on her!

Isil. You are the new Super multi quote queen !!!!!

I cannot for the life of me work out multi quotes!

Isil. You are the new Super multi quote queen !!!!!
hehe :D

You click on 'multi quote' on everything you want to reply to. On the last thing you want to reply to click 'reply with quote' (or whatever it is that's to the left of 'multi quote'!)

You click on 'multi quote' on everything you want to reply to. On the last thing you want to reply to click 'reply with quote' (or whatever it is that's to the left of 'multi quote'!)

Oh! I've always wondered how to do that too! Thanks!

Also Isil, I think you need to post a picture of your bird feeders!

Thank you Isil! Only been 4.5 years of not being able to do it :lol:

I should be going to sleep really but I know baby will have me up for toilet stops all night :(

Oh! I've always wondered how to do that too! Thanks!

Also Isil, I think you need to post a picture of your bird feeders!

You're welcome!

I've put them all away in the playroom (we don't have the heating on in there at the moment) but I'll try to take a photo at the weekend when I give a couple to people! :)

Thank you Isil! Only been 4.5 years of not being able to do it :lol:

Lol, I learnt last month I think! just through trial and error :dohh: It's a handy thing to know how to do.

I should be going to sleep really but I know baby will have me up for toilet stops all night :(

Has Lily finished school yet? Can you have a nap tomorrow if possible?

Only 3:20pm here! Both my kids are napping and I'm getting all dolled up to go go out for DH's Xmas party. Looking forward to a yummy meal!

I've wrapped 3 presents.... but there for a Christmas party tomorrow! Used to be Secret Santa and everyone bought for a different child but then people like me come alog with 3 kids and it got complicated so now we all buy a gift for out own child for around £3-£6 and they go under the tree and we open them there!! My friend hosts it and we all bring some buffet food!1
Can't wait to see the Bird feeders Isil!
Have a good time at Xmas party Cleo
I should go to bed too, Im banking on Saskia having another good nights sleep though!!

Can I join?!?! :)

I joined BnB in Jan 2009 after a BFP after 2 miscarriages. Little did I know that 6 months later our little girly would already be with us :shock: and crap would hit the fan with the OH and so began my story!

Over 3 years later and we have come very, very far from those dark days and everything is peachy! And we had our Wee Big Tori at full term too!

:hi: Hope you are ok, you all set for Xmas lady?

:hi: Ladies. Been here with the other Tasha since July '08 :flower:

I'm 23 and I have a 3.5 year old daughter, Elyse. I'm still undecided about having any more kids, I have quite a bit to sort before that's an option :)

:kiss: Hola

Hi :hi: I joined May 2008 just after having Lily :) Looks like I'm the oldest on here so far :lol:

Well more about me, not the best known member on here by far. I'm Emily, 26- soon to be mum of 3. Lily is at school and 5 in April, Jack has just turned 3 and their little brother is due beginning of Feb. After a lot or soul searching and spending a lot of time apart me and their Dad decided to give it another go when I fell pregnant by surprise with this one- so far so good with him and hopefully he's changed.

I've seen you around so much but don't think I've ever had the proper honour of really chatting to you :hi:

Hi girls! May I join you? I'm a bit of an oldie, but haven't been part of a group since my ttc days!

I'm Cleo, I'm 35, DH is 36 and we have a boy and a girl, F and L who are 2.5 and just turned 1!

I am currently avoiding wrapping presents by browsing around BnB!:haha:

Me thinks it may be me living under a stone, it shows how big this forum can be at times. I don't think I've seen you around :blush: HI!!!!

You again :roll: Only joking my extremely lovely, yet to meet up lady :friends:

Hi ladies, not sure if I count as an Oldie but feel like I've been knocking around a while so thought I'd gatecrash! xx

:tease: Hey you, how are you? Hope you and the family are ok?

Hey ladies :flower: I think I qualify for this bit! How are we all tonight x

Ps stop calling isil granny! She's only a month older than me and I'm no granny! :lol:

YOU, bloody you :howdy:

I hope you know I love you! Hows the Xmas plans coming?

Hi girls can i join? I know it looks like i'm a newbie but i had to have a name change and i've felt out of the loop since nobody knows who i am :lol:

Don't know if i'm even allowed to say who i used to be?! But i joined in April 2008 and have even met a few BnB'ers in Blackpool!!!

xx

OMG....I LOVE secrets....me, me, me! TELLLL MEEEE :lol: I know you, I know you....You're SANTA! :rofl:

Hey girls! :wave:

:howdy: How's it going honey x x x

Hi ladies :) Nice to see so many faces that I recognise

I'm heather I joined BnB in April 2008. I have two sons who are 4 and 6 months :)

Just realised that I joined this site when I was Just 16 and I am now 21 :o. It has gone so quickly x

How on EARTH did I miss the birth??

:hi: I'm old, can I come play?! :rofl: Well, if 36 is old and been around here for what feels like forever.

A real golden oldie :D

Its so strange, I feel as though I'm a golden oldie - but in fact I am actually the YOUNGEST one here?

Sorry I've been MIA. I've had a busy week, DH has been a numpty this week. Anyone want to come and cut his bits off? I'll provide the scissors AND the brew for afterwards?

AND I've been on a spa day....did you hear that? YES a spa day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->