• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Golden Oldies x

Hi BF :wave: what's Mr F been doing?? Hope the spa day was lovely and relaxing

Sleeping through was a fluke and all the excitement if having a period has worn off as this bugger is horrid!! :(
Anyway I'm letting Sas hold the bottle so I can type and that's mean :haha: so shall go feed xx

Hi everyone! May I join in :kiss: (thanks for pointing me towards the thread Nic! xx)

How is everyone? There are a lot of pages already lol. Hope you enjoyed the spa BF!

I think a few of you know some about me already, I'm Laura, 30 YRS OLD, married to John who's 41 since October 2011 (together nearly 4 years), Mum to T (he is 8) and H (she is 6); I have 2 stepsons aged 15 and 11.

We live almost exactly half way between Edinburgh and Glasgow, I've recently passed my Open BSc Degree with the O.U. with 1st class Honours! :happydance: now looking for a suitable job as night shifts sorting parcels is not a long term ideal :p

J had a vasectomy while with his 1st wife, we paid for a reversal in May 2010, I found BnB while googling for conception-after-VR-related stuff. We tried for over 2 yrs to conceive but were not successful, J's samples had very low quality so it was unlikely to happen, I suffer really badly every month with AF so we took the decision that we had given it the chance to happen and I got the implant put back in as it alleviates my heaviness and pain.

So, even though I am not going to be having a bump or a baby again, I adore the chats and support on the forum and don't want to leave, ever!

:D

Embo and I have both had Chimney issues today :rofl:

Glad I've amused you all :rofl:

:haha: That just made my day!!

Isil. You are the new Super multi quote queen !!!!!

I cannot for the life of me work out multi quotes!
You click on 'multi quote' on everything you want to reply to. On the last thing you want to reply to click 'reply with quote' (or whatever it is that's to the left of 'multi quote'!)

Oh! I've always wondered how to do that too! Thanks!

Also Isil, I think you need to post a picture of your bird feeders!

You're welcome!

I've put them all away in the playroom (we don't have the heating on in there at the moment) but I'll try to take a photo at the weekend when I give a couple to people! :)

Thank you Isil! Only been 4.5 years of not being able to do it :lol:

Lol, I learnt last month I think! just through trial and error :dohh: It's a handy thing to know how to do.

I should be going to sleep really but I know baby will have me up for toilet stops all night :(

Has Lily finished school yet? Can you have a nap tomorrow if possible?

She finishes at 3 today but I still have Jack who broke up last week and he won't nap for love nor money- plus I have to go midwife :(

Morning girls.. I cant wait for today to be over, people are doing my head in going on about the end of the world.

Off to get the last of my Xmas food today, dreading how busy Asda will be

xx

Hi Tally :hi:

Little minx, I was speaking to one of my friends last night and she is terrified she is going to die today.

Its boring now!

Aswell, I really feel for those who are so scared of it. People could actualy take their own lives from believing it so much :nope: how irresponsible it that!

Had a late night last night, need to stop doing that as feel terrible when I wake up :( I can't help myself when I start gassing. SOOOOO....I am having an early night :D

We're planning on taking the kids to boundary mill in a bit, I want some christmas crockery.

What are you ladies up to?

Morning folks! BF of course I know you love me! :haha:

I had a really strange night last night, I was still awake at 5am :wacko:

:hi: You've been here longer than me :blush:

I don't know your name though, sorry x

Your real name if you want to give it.

TM....you ok? I bet you're shattered if you had a bad night?

How are you feeling FF? :hugs:

My real name is Chantelle :)

Hope everyone is OK? Just saw the thread title and wanted to join in :blush:

Putting a FB link in my siggy. If anyone wants to friend me go right ahead :)

Lauren here, thought half of you already know that :haha:
And i'm 22.
Supposed to be doing a Christmas clean but OH is procastinating...

Morning oldies!

Think I recognize everyone here, but understand if you don't recognize me as I'm not a big poster usually...as you can tell by my extremely low post count! I read a lot of threads but I can be a shy poster:blush:

Feeling veeeeery headachy from DH's Xmas party last night...oh dear. Not looking forward to chasing two toddlers around!

I find McDonalds chips and coke help with a hangover :)

:wave: can I join in? Just say if I'm not old enough, as I'm a slight n00b, but I do rather enjoy playing with the big kids :lol:

Seriously though, tell me to leave if I don't belong :flower:

xo

:wave: can I join in? Just say if I'm not old enough, as I'm a slight n00b, but I do rather enjoy playing with the big kids :lol:

Seriously though, tell me to leave if I don't belong :flower:

xo

Of course you belong. Wouldn't be the same without you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"