BnB Poler Bears

My straight edge only lasts a few seconds too atm, luckily my teacher video'd me and we screenshotted it haha. I looove superman combos! My fave is star or cupid - butterfly - flatline scorpio - superman!

Grr my class got cancelled again and only 30mins before it started! That look awsome char! :)

Ah that's disappointing bbkf!

I do butterfly-flatline-superman. I feel like my leg is ripping getting into superman, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if it just takes time to get used to it. Doing it every lesson, the bruise on my leg is getting bigger and bigger :lol:

30 mins oh man I'd be pissed!

I took it easy today and I think I done the right thing. I didn't have much success but least I can say I went :rofl:

Ah that's disappointing bbkf!

I do butterfly-flatline-superman. I feel like my leg is ripping getting into superman, I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if it just takes time to get used to it. Doing it every lesson, the bruise on my leg is getting bigger and bigger :lol:

Superman bruised me for a long time, it still hurts now, probably about 8 months after i first learned it but it doesn't bruise anymore thank god!

I'm loving my improvement in the last week or so!!

1462889_256276251189790_1983875574_n.jpg

Me doing a carosel pretzel type thingy ha used my new gloves today they were great make climbing alot easier!

Attachments

• IMG_2886280824756.jpg
    IMG_2886280824756.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 9
That looks brilliant Char!
I've not seen that before bbkf. Looking good :)
:hi: Kala, just keep practicing and it will come. How is your grip? Those are two things that grip is really important.

I've been working on cardio and stretching this week., my poor legs are not coping too well :lol: I will get the splits!!! I really want to get flexible enough to do ballerina and cocoon.
I did a move that we call peter pan but when I looked it up peter pan was another move?! Anyway it's extended butterfly and then bring your foot to your other knee, lean forward and hold you bottom hand out in front of you. I must start taking pictures, I haven't for a couple of months now.

I think I'm broken :rofl: tough night!

I can support my body weight fine with my hands, can do carousel one handed really easily but i just cant grip with my things.

I think it takes time kala. Also I can grip better with my thighs on a 50mm rather than my 45mm pole so I really struggle at home just now. Also my instructor has no qualms about telling us to "pull the pole to your fanny" :haha: but I get her point! I have proper thigh burn last night :rofl: I inverted but refused to let go with my hands because I was pretty much staring at concrete. Instructors telling me to for it. Naaaaa!!! :rofl:

I think my home one is a 50mm and class ones 40mm. Feel the burn more on my one, can barely squeeze against the class one :haha:

Sounds like you will handle your own one quicker then but eventually you'll gain the strength that way for the 40mm x

I don't have brilliant grip on my thighs so use a ridiculous amount of dry hands :lol:
I always try and use a 45mm pole. I still insist on using a crash mat with anything more than a spin. It has made me a bit lazy though because when I'm finished with a move I just let go and drop instead of climbing down :haha:

I've got a 50 at home and use a 50 or 45 at class. I prefer 45 for hands and 50 for legs. I do usually use the 50 though because i do a lot more leg grip moves than hands!

I've some awful callouses (god knows how to spell that haha) on my hands at the moment from working on this straight edge move so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->