BnB Poler Bears

I am half waiting for mines to be too - its been cancelled for the last 3 fecking weeks :grr:

Thanks AP. I pretty much belly flopped onto the mat to finish but I still managed to get into the moves so that's something :haha: My legs are really bruised already from superman.

I prefer 45mm otherwise 40mm if I have to but I always avoid 50mm.

I'm such a loser, spun a lot tonight and got home and chucked up.
Baaaaaaaad motion sickness

I'm so excited!!!

Book in to start classes at a new centre on the 3rd December!! Never done it before but I can't wait!

Yeeeeey!

You will love it if you just remember - starting out it seems hard, but try. You'll hurt, it might put you off, but that's the magic happening! I bought my pole after one lesson :rofl:

Yeeeeey!

You will love it if you just remember - starting out it seems hard, but try. You'll hurt, it might put you off, but that's the magic happening! I bought my pole after one lesson :rofl:

I'm really looking forward to it. Hoping it will tone me up a bit too :thumbup:

We have a male teacher :winkwink:

Oooooohhhhhh! That's different!

You definitely get toned. I've been doing it for 3 months and I am a lot stronger and more toned now.

I learnt bow and arrow today

I was in pain everywhere after my first lesson! It good pain tho :p iv got pole tomorrow its only my 3rd lesson but I really wanna get upside down! Send me good inverting vibes! :p

I've actually done my back in from inverting the wrong way.
I'm going back to being good :rofl:

I'm looking forward to my class tomorrow cause I've had my pole stored away all week, not like me!but I needed recovery time too so probs a good thing.

I ordered our pole school uniform, I'm proper loyal, me!

What are everyone's classes like? I know they can vary. Some are more strength and reps, others are more dance.

My class is mostly about learning the spins and tricks really, but they do routine classes and other things like aerial hoop, stretch, trx etc I just don't go to those. It's pretty laid back though so in our practise time if we wanted to work on our strength for example we would be given certain things to learn. I'm going to be working more on my flexibility from now on so expect lots of posts about me aching :haha:

bbkf I hope you manage to invert soon :) I think it was my 4th lesson I first did it

That's quite like ours RedLily. We have nights were we crack on with strength building and and she's tough-if we have "monkey feet" as she puts it she makes the whole class do push ups. :shock: :cry: :rofl:

I like the dance routines but I prefer to work on them more at home and crack on better in class. I get a bit shy about it until I know it well :haha:

Omg that's pretty tough :haha: I would go to the routine classes but they aren't at a convenient time for me. I've mentioned it quite a few times though and I think she's thinking about doing a routine class when I can come :D

It's great how they can be so flexible really. I never know what I'm walking into it!

My class is just about tricks. BUT at the moment i'm doing 1-1 classes so that's totally my own choice, i don't like the dance/routine side, i feel stupid doing it in front of someone :haha:

I had a half rubbish night last night :( I done a certain move and it just hurt my back all over again :(

I had my class but didnt invert! Its weird last time I wad getting up easy n my foot was touching the pole but this time I couldn't do it I did have a week off tho so never mind!

Oh no I hope your back is better soon.

I have lessons where I will do things really well and then the next lesson I can't do it at all.

Me too, wednesday i had a great lesson but yesterday was a nightmare and I couldn't do anything i wanted to!

Do any of you use instagram for pole pics? I've joined as polingchar :)

Have you guys done one called a pretzel think that's one of the names for it? We were doing that last time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->