BnB Poler Bears

Me too, wednesday i had a great lesson but yesterday was a nightmare and I couldn't do anything i wanted to!

Do any of you use instagram for pole pics? I've joined as polingchar :)

I haven't really taken many pics :cry: in fact there was agirl taking pics last week for a project, I think she caught me climbing and my neon pink hair shone on the roof, would have made a hilarious snap!

You should! Its great for motivation, seeing your progress! I video all my moves and screenshot if/when i get them :haha:

Just got myself some nice gloves for pole as I have the sweatiest hands ever! Do you guys that record have proper cameras? I only have my phone but it would be good to film and watch back to improve when I can actually do moves ha :p

I use an iphone for recording :haha: I do have a bridge camera but its such a faff.

I love my gloves, I only use them on days where they hurt, it really helps me get some more practice in. Haven't used them in class. Wouldn't dare :muaha: she'd kill me, she's not a fan of chalk I dont think! But i couldnt live without that!!!!

I record with my ipod. I don't use gloves but i use a helllll of a lot of chalk lol

Iv never tried the chalk some girls in my class use vodka?! My instructor wears gloves sometimes so she wont mind. I got mighty grip ones on ebay they do hot pink :p

That's the ones I have

(Obvs :rofl:)

I can see why vodka would help, I use surgical spirit to clean my pole and it's got a fair grip after!

I know people swear by shaving foam too , never tried it though!

Oooh I just tried deep heat on my dodgy back. Hmmm maybe I'll survive after all :rofl:

Ha those gloves are cute I just got black but there quite tight do they stretch at all after youv worn them loads? If not I might be temped to get the pink ones as well but bigger :p

I think they feel tight but i think thats the idea really?

Yeah I did measure my hand and went by what they said on the website anyway. On Thursday she said shes gunna help us with getting the splits eek iv been stretching everyday at home but im still nowhere near the splits! Really need to get more flexible

I was thinking about a yoga class, maybe that would help?

I am so far off being able to do the splits but I'm working on it.

I use dry hands grip but I think once I've finished the bottle I'll try something else because I really struggle with grip especially on my legs.

There's another pole fitness place near my mum and I really wanna go there they do so many different classes. They do normal pole, then pole dancing wich is more dancing than tricks they also do flexibility classes and classes just for splits! I sooo wanna go but its quite far away. Im moving there after xmas so im definitely gunna go there and do like 1 pole class a week and 1 flexibility class :)

I am sooo chuffed with myself, i got my straight edge :happydance:

Its a crappy pic and im still wobbly at it but I DID IT. I never manage any arm moves!

1458444_253996691417746_875977650_n.jpg

:happydance: how perfect is THAT!!!!!!

Im covered in deep heat in the hope I survive tonight. I am looking forward to getting my pole "uniform" too :haha: how sad am I!

:D Thank you! Ive got another class tomorrow, gonna work on it for the whole hour haha

What does your uniform consist of? Hope you're not in too much pain!

:rofl: nothing dodgy, just branded with the "school" name

I think its a trapped nerve tbh, it gets better with time but knowing me it'll go bad after tonight

AP have you tried having a massage, everyone at my class swears by them? I'm having one tomorrow because my back and shoulders have been aching a bit.

Well done Char, that looks brilliant!! :) I can never get a picture when I do straight edge because the most I've ever held it is about 5 seconds, normally only about 2 :haha:

I've been doing superman in a combo and omg it hurts! lol

I think I might have to head down that route RedLily! It is GUTTING!!!!

Off to get my gear on and head down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->