BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

who really argued to vote for Jenny? in my mind claire was the most argumentative that fits the category

who really argued to vote for Jenny? in my mind claire was the most argumentative that fits the category

both claire and tezzy did. also thelilbump voted for her first.... but then went offline i think. maybe its all 3:muaha:

why are you swaying towards serina? show me evidence, give me a reason

I agree could easily be more than one but we should focus on the most likely suspect first

if you all want to argue over those we don't have clues for be my guest :lol: I am going to focus on the four that the clue points towards so that hopefully we can catch the mistresses :D

Not an arguement, merely an observation and a recommendation that we shouldn't all be blinkered into not looking at the wider picture. Yes, we do have for people to prioritise but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be keeping a beady eye on those we suspect, wether they fit the clue criteria or not.

fine if you want to do that, but I personally don't think it's productive, again that is my own opinion. With so many mistresses trying to lead us off the track I don't think it's good for the faithful to be sucked into the this person is a mistress no this person is when nothing points to them ;)

I think Claire for her pushyness or TLB for the fact she was first to cast her vote for Jennylynn.

personally I think it's claire she really really pushed for jenny yesterday when the vote between jenny and panda was very close

why do you say tezzy?

I think Claire for her pushyness or TLB for the fact she was first to cast her vote for Jennylynn.

that really sways me as well. Im so confused between the 3 I dont want to get it wrong because it could just be one of them or it could be all 3.

personally I think it's claire she really really pushed for jenny yesterday when the vote between jenny and panda was very close

why do you say tezzy?

because shes really defensive more so than claire

any other reason? four people fit that very category.......we need to go on more than just that...........and look at those who pushed for jenny

the vote between jenny and panda was extremely close and the mistresses had to work to get those extra votes!

I think TLB, this could have influenced others into voting for Jenny in the first round. Altho Claire was pushy... I dunno I'm swinging towards TLB tho for her hasty voting in round one.

I'm thinking thelilbump. I was right that it was panda :smug:

I'm not saying tezzy isn't one but personally I think that Claire is the top choice...

I think TLB, this could have influenced others into voting for Jenny in the first round. Altho Claire was pushy... I dunno I'm swinging towards TLB tho for her hasty voting in round one.

are you 100% sure though that she voted for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->