BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

The very first vote was made for tezzy about 5 minutes after the poll was made which was extremely odd :s

see i think that was a mistress trying to get the ball rolling on everybody voting me.. once one person has a vote you can see why others would just jump on board and vote for that person too

The very first vote was made for tezzy about 5 minutes after the poll was made which was extremely odd :s

see i think that was a mistress trying to get the ball rolling on everybody voting me.. once one person has a vote you can see why others would just jump on board and vote for that person too

I agree Tezzy, cos everyone is waiting to see what others do, so I think the mistress who voted was hoping others followed

:wave: hi ladies, am back. Lunch over, stories done, now nap time which means BnB time 4 mamma :rofl: I use my spare time so wisely :rofl:

or maybe that's what they would want us to think so we don't vote for you...

lol sorry i'm in no position to be twisting am i :blush:

I agree Tezzy, cos everyone is waiting to see what others do, so I think the mistress who voted was hoping others followed

thanks for agreeing!! shows im not mental :rofl:

:rofl: Just here waiting to see if Hannah will go to sleep or not *fingers crossed*

Oh Panda Ally and who?

Jemma is on, hope your okay hun x

we are defo gonna loose now faithfull ladies everyone will vote me and i bet i get killed off to :(

:shrug: i'm really stuck on this one. I don't have a clue!

that doesnt automatically make me a mistress jenny lynn said that as well

k i need to go pay attention to my kids :rofl:

ill pop back on later to vote and then ill catch up when we get back from dinner

:rofl: :rofl: I never said it does claire and if I'm wrong I'll apologize

wow!! i've been reading through all the posts i've missed since last night!! you lot can sure talk! :rofl:

many congratulations pp :yipee: always saw you as team, its fabtastic :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->