BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

:rofl: You may have to wait longer than that depending on my kid's mood

but I still don't think I'm wrong :lol:

thats fine i can wait! :D

what makes u think im a mistress any way?

vickie do you only get the power to reinstate one faithful woman?

yes i can only reinstate one person why?

and I've said my reasons earlier claire, sorry not trying to be rude but Hannah's screaming lol so must go

:hissy: who else voted for me? your gonna kill a faithful!!!!

right im off ill be back to vote later (hopefully)! x x

sorry girls, I really didn't mean to sound short :blush: Hannah was really fighting going down and had started screaming bloody murder so I had to type quick and run in there. She's down for the moment!

claire i think your the mistress because of how you fought me on voting Jenny :) That and you fit all the clues :lol:

sorry girls, I really didn't mean to sound short :blush: Hannah was really fighting going down and had started screaming bloody murder so I had to type quick and run in there. She's down for the moment!

it didnt come across as rude :hug:

claire i think your the mistress because of how you fought me on voting Jenny :) That and you fit all the clues :lol:

fair dos but i wasnt the only one to press for people to vote jenny lynn :dohh:

no problems vickie we know how it feels.

My LO hasn't napped since 7 am this mornin she just went down at 230 and thought it was ok to wake up 15 minutes later! I ran up and gave her some milk and she went back off promptly thank god!

no you weren't but I think that the mistresses had to work hard to get the faithful to vote Jenny because it was a very close race.........so in my mind anyone who worked really hard to get Jenny voted is suspect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->