BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

A snow centre, where you can skiing, have lessons etc fake snow but looks real, not like dry ski slops

the vote was between claire and TLB not claire and serina yesterday :confused:

I do think the clue pointed towards more than one mistress yesterday but I think you Tezzy are that other mistress not serina ;) :rofl:

I never said you did tezzy ;)

I'm just confused because the two clues don't usually point towards the same mistress? Ah well doesn't matter. Dawny is getting all the mistresses votes so me thinks we may very well lose a faithful tonight

well you think tezzy is a mistress and she just voted for serina

vickie keep an eye on him the slag as mamfy called me is on the prowl x :rofl:

eh you're welcome to him Claire just have him home in time for dinner :rofl: :rofl:

I'm just confused because the two clues don't usually point towards the same mistress? Ah well doesn't matter. Dawny is getting all the mistresses votes so me thinks we may very well lose a faithful tonight

Maybe the mistresses are finally changing their game up a bit??? :lol: I still think Tezzy is one and the only reason she didn't vote for dawny is because I've pointed out numerous times that this tactic has been done in the past....

Lol Vickie, why is he cooking otherwise she could keep him for longer :rofl:

:rofl: No but he gives Hannah her dinner, a bath and puts her to bed and that's my bnb time (well in between cooking) :rofl: So I need him back by than

just because everybody was voting between TLB and claire doesnt mean that i didnt think serina was a mistress does it?

lol the earthquake was this morning 11am right where i live! I'd just gone out the house n all!

Maybe the mistresses are finally changing their game up a bit??? :lol: I still think Tezzy is one and the only reason she didn't vote for dawny is because I've pointed out numerous times that this tactic has been done in the past....

ok so i vote for dawny im a mistress.. i dont vote for dawny and im a mistress.

ye coz that makes sense

Ignore me wrong person.

Lancaster? But just in a uni? Sure it wasnt an experiment :rofl:

Hello hun :hugs: x

aww i'm fine thanks. Done all my shoppin this morning, done some cooking and played with my little girl and experienced my first earthquake too, been a busy morning!! :hugs:

:shrug: It's a game tezzy and I'm just telling what I think, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. This is just what I believe. And it would be smart for the mistresses to change their game up right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->