BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

:rofl::rofl: thelilbump not strong at all then

im just wondering why you think im a mistress, youve said it since day 1 and havent said why.

:shrug: It's a game tezzy and I'm just telling what I think, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. This is just what I believe. And it would be smart for the mistresses to change their game up right now

you've been right so far aswell vickie :happydance:

Wahoo look at my post count not far til 1000 :happydance:

I think it could be sarah this time but if i differ from what everyone else is saying I get called a mistress or a pusher! vote pusher not drug pusher

i am correct in thinking we've still not managed to get a clue? I kno Op hasn't been updated but holly could be busy.

Good morning ladies! (It is here!) I've been reading through everything and I don't have anything to say to help you! I have my own hunches, but since I'm "dead"....I'll just keep them to myself! :) Goodluck at the voting!

I think it could be sarah this time but if i differ from what everyone else is saying I get called a mistress or a pusher! vote pusher not drug pusher

Sparks, i know what you mean but at the same time if no one casts an opnion we're never going to get anywhere either and all these silent votes will be goin on. I think if you have a suspect and a reason you should express it then it's up to everyone else to make their mind up.

Yep I do, but two weeks ago my post count was about 200 so not bad going now.

We do have a clue user names with numbers in.

Jenny you should share, you still want faithfuls to win right?

:rofl::rofl: omg i jus had the fright of my life! someone was knockin on my back window, the builders across the road had put a ladder up across my back wall and leaned over to knock on my back window to ask me to make them some hot water cheeky so and so's!!!!

Oh yes, of course I want you guys to win! Well, I've had my suspicions of Dawny for awhile, but like a few other people on the forum, I'd be a little weary to vote for her because of all the immediate votes. Unfortuantely you don't know if some of those votes are from people who aren't even playing. :dohh: So Danni or Sarah88 would be my next guess....like Vickie said there really isn't much proof, but it's just hunches that I always had throughout the game.

I would of told them to bugger off :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: omg i jus had the fright of my life! someone was knockin on my back window, the builders across the road had put a ladder up across my back wall and leaned over to knock on my back window to ask me to make them some hot water cheeky so and so's!!!!

omg i would have gone mental!

Oh yes, of course I want you guys to win! Well, I've had my suspicions of Dawny for awhile, but like a few other people on the forum, I'd be a little weary to vote for her because of all the immediate votes. Unfortuantely you don't know if some of those votes are from people who aren't even playing. :dohh: So Danni or Sarah88 would be my next guess....like Vickie said there really isn't much proof, but it's just hunches that I always had throughout the game.

Thank you for sharing x It is pretty much hunches isnt it, especially when there are so many to choose from, like with this clue?

so we're down to

bigbelly2
dawny690
sam#3
sarah88
serina27
embo216
danni2609?

not too long a list then :rofl:

BTW where is embo has she been on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online