~*BnB's Nappy Library*~ OPEN!!!

tumble on low or hang dry, I dont put them straight on the radiator but put them on an airer next to it...though today my nappies are drying...OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!

Offered

Saraendepity
Bum Genius V3
Good Mama fitted BTP
Mini LaLa Pocket
Bambinex Teddy Size1
Mothercare Smart nappy Small/Medium
Blueberry Minkee BTP (both aplix and poppered)
Itti Bitti D'lish Medium (SIO and AIO)
Pop in BTP (no nighttime booster)

Can I please borrow a the Medium itti in both SIO and AIO?
Want to see how the fit compared to the smalls.

Thanks! :flower:

yeah no probs hun..PM me your address and i'll get them sent to you :)

yeah i tumble my inserts and just put the outers in the airing cupboard..tho today mine are also outside!!! :D

ooh yeh thats a good point actually, if its still sunny by the time my wash finishes i'll put them outside, although knowing my luck itll have started raining by then lmao

i cant wait till im in turkey and my nappies dry in about 3 seconds on the balcony :haha:

x

have just thought though, isnt the sun direct heat??? so im gna have to dry them inside and it'll take me just as long :(

i bet you feel better now dont u lol

x

lol i dunno i wouldnt say sun is direct heat....??? tho in Turkey it will be bloody hot wont it ?
#XXXXXXXXXXX

when i asked if we could do it wobbs said yes but we're not allowed it stickied... think its cos we already have 4 sticky's :D

can someone tell me how to wash / dry this itti ive borrowed please, i dont want to wreck it :haha:

ive seen i can wash it at 60 with half the rec amount of powder, so just like normal then, but how do i dry it? radiator? or is it bamboo? im clueless :dohh:

x

Yeah wash as normal and either air dry inside, or stick it on the line :D

I've been known to stick them on the radiator sometimes though :blush:

i'm just about to go and get them in cos although its still light its getting late and i dont wanna be out there too late after what happened to my door :wacko:

x

Please can i borrow a pop-in dream dri from someone? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->