• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

Well i want one for Icandy apple and the pear bit too :lol:

Girls, I need your expert opinions! I've just gone on to Mamas and Papas and they have a sale on (never a good thing with me) and I've noticed that the Luna Mix is in the sale. What are these pushchairs like?? Need all opinions as I like the look of them..help!
Would you recommend a three or four wheeled one?

ladies im looking for a really comfy looking parent facing pram for a 13month old, what can you suggest?
I had they oyster but it just seemed so basic n hard? xx

I love this pram but cant find it ANYWHERE to buy, any ideas?

jeep hauck infinity bordeaux

I love this pram but cant find it ANYWHERE to buy, any ideas?

jeep hauck infinity bordeaux

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hauck-Jeep-p...shchairs_GL&hash=item563c3b3741#ht_1968wt_911

this one? :) xx

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/...uck/p/44319-Hauck-Jeep-Infinity-Bordeaux.html
its this one ut everywhere is out of stock or no longer stock it :( xx

ladies im looking for a really comfy looking parent facing pram for a 13month old, what can you suggest?
I had they oyster but it just seemed so basic n hard? xx

Silver Cross Sleepover! It's a really nice pram with a huge carrycot and turns into a pushchair as well. Big but really comfy for little ones and such a joy to push (at least the classic chassis is, but you've got a choice between two different ones!). And it's parent facing but can also be turned around.

I think I belong in here.. not buying new ones.. just adapting my two with covers all the time! I cant stop myself! haha

Hey Ladies!
Just found your thread and thought I would ask some advice.

We' re going on hols in 2 months and thought it a good time to change from the Mothercare My4 which we currently have. It's fine but a pain each time it has to go into the car as you have to take the base unit off.

So this is what I'd love to find:

easy folding;
parent facing;
nicelooking;
takes Maxicosi car seat (although Im not sure that would be for too much longer as Adam gets bigger so not too important but a nice to have)
lightweight;
good for travelling;

so do you ladies know of anything that fits this bill??

Thanks!!!

Hey Ladies!
Just found your thread and thought I would ask some advice.

We' re going on hols in 2 months and thought it a good time to change from the Mothercare My4 which we currently have. It's fine but a pain each time it has to go into the car as you have to take the base unit off.

So this is what I'd love to find:

easy folding;
parent facing;
nicelooking;
takes Maxicosi car seat (although Im not sure that would be for too much longer as Adam gets bigger so not too important but a nice to have)
lightweight;
good for travelling;

so do you ladies know of anything that fits this bill??

Thanks!!!

Bugaboo bee, we love ours!! With my first baby I changed prams like shoes :happydance:but this time im completely satisfied with the bee, does everything you ask for

x

LdS39- bebeconfort loola does all except maxicosi compatible (as far as i know)

hi,

i've got my chicco 3wd tech up for sale as i dont need it since buying the mothercare 3 wheel.

Babystyle Oyster shouls meet your needs and cheaper than the Bee :D

Babybel, totally agree with AG about the Babystyle Oyster. The new model for 2010 is available with a huge choice of colourpacks (hood & liner), and you can also choose if you want a black chassis or silver :)

Also comes in at about £200 less than the Bee :blush:

ive just come across this thread and it turns out....im a pramaholic too...

ellis has four sets of wheels...and i never stop looking for number 5. lol

we have

1. silvercross Balmoral in midnight navy :)
2. silvercross linear freeway in cargo
3. bebe confort loola in black
4. i-coo pluto in azure blue.

i have the matching carseats too...ellis now too big for them though :(

cant part with any of them, so my house is bursting at the seems lol

xx

OH is making me sell one of my prams :cry: ... Ok so i never use it anymore but it was the first pram I bought so I'm emotionally attached...OH just doesn't get it :dohh:

OH is making me sell one of my prams :cry: ... Ok so i never use it anymore but it was the first pram I bought so I'm emotionally attached...OH just doesn't get it :dohh:

put it in the loft then tell him you sold it! haha

I was looking at the Babystyle Oyster earlier... thought I'd see what everyone was raving about. It has one feature that's a complete deal-breaker for me though - that you have to remove the seat unit to fold it. If you're regularly taking it in and out of the car that would drive me up the wall, which is a shame cos it's otherwise pretty wonderful!

I also looked at the bugaboo bee, but can't justify the pricetag unless my lotto numbers come up later :cry:

I'm leaning towards the M&P Luna, but am worried by bad reviews I've read - can anyone put in a good word for it, or make other suggestions? My list of requirements is:

Lightweight - but stable enough to carry a little shopping and a changing bag
Compact fold (also not too long - boot length is about 102cm)
Comfortable for LO (almost 9 months but small for age)
Reclining (currently using Quinny Zapp and he slides down)
Nice to push (used to have Hauck Shop N Drive which was had to be hauled, creaking round every corner)
Easy to fold and take in and out of car boot - I can't get anywhere without driving first.
I wanted a nice looking one - I prefer the styling when they have fewer chunkier components than lots of spindly bits, but I've given up on that existing and fitting in with the other requirements

I didn't think what I want was that unusual, but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere, and I'm increasingly nervous about choosing anything since my first two pushchairs have been slightly crap. :wacko:

youve been misinformed with the Oyster, it *does* fold with the seat on and in both facings!

Funnily enough that was teh feature that sealed the deal for me, as a regular bus user i needed something that folded in one piece and would still do rear facing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->