• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

Woohhoooo at long last my lin and leo arrived this morning....I looovveeee it! Its just like a hand bag-delish! Han, I can post your KK out now hun....:blush:
Did you sell your xlr? what did u get???

UhmmmmmI'm thinking of selling my spitfire now:haha: Its a tight fit in my teeny tiny car......OH is gonna kill meeeeeeeeeeeee:blush: I love it, I really do but it could do with the handle bars being just an inch lower so it fittted in my boot better!

I'm liking the m&p ziko frankie in mushy peas atm.....hmmmmmm...

spitfire anyone?

Woohhoooo at long last my lin and leo arrived this morning....I looovveeee it! Its just like a hand bag-delish! Han, I can post your KK out now hun....:blush:
Did you sell your xlr? what did u get???

UhmmmmmI'm thinking of selling my spitfire now:haha: Its a tight fit in my teeny tiny car......OH is gonna kill meeeeeeeeeeeee:blush: I love it, I really do but it could do with the handle bars being just an inch lower so it fittted in my boot better!

I'm liking the m&p ziko frankie in mushy peas atm.....hmmmmmm...

spitfire anyone?

OMG you are addict!!!

I want a M+P Mylo.

V xxx

:rofl: Jac!!!! Glad you got the bag hun!I have sold my Ju Ju now!!I sold my XLR today and got £180 plus postage on Ebay so happy enough with that!!I have no idea what I REALLy want but needed a pushchair so I have just got a smaller stroller from M&P to keep us going until I find THE ONE!!!

Think my OH is ready to kill me Jac!!!

V the Milo is nice I did have a nosy at that!

Mine is going to kill me too Hannah, shall we run away together and forever pram shop? :rofl:

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhh I want a frankie! I l,ove those muras, they are to die for but doubt that would fit in my boot either:shrug:

Sounds like a plan!!:rofl:Think we might both be homeless at the rate anyway!!:rofl:

Ohhhhhh opening a pram shop!!!!!!!!!!Mmmmmmmmmmm I like!!

I got this one & a footmuff

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pulse-buggy-quantum/100995801/type-i/

Its on offer at the moment so it will be fine until I find another,I have no idea what I want though!

We have a Clio as our nipping about car so like you Jac cant get anything over huge in there,and wont put anything in OHs work truck as its full of tree!!!ha!x

OMG girls i thought i was bad until now :lol:

I am so in love with my Mura and think this 'might' be the one!!! But i will always keep my options open :rofl:

Yay for finding THE ONE!!!!!:yipee:

I think the Cameleon was mine,never should have sold it!:cry:

I have been plunged into pushchair hell or should that be heaven???:muaha:

Thanks hun i think my OH is super relieved that his wallet might be safe at last :lol:

If the Cameleon was the one, what will you do?

And hun its a very fine line between heaven and hell so be careful with the plunging :rofl:

:rofl:

I'm thinking I best keep the spitfire...I do quite like it, ok its a tight fit in my lil booty, but it goes in...and its summer soon and it looks cool as fcuk with the camo liner on....

Egg me on girls, egg me on:haha:

Thing is hun the longer you keep it the less you'll get for it due to wear and tear :rofl:

Not much help am i? :blush:

If you dont love it then you will end up selling it eventually, so my view is the better the condition the more cash you will have to buy another buggy :)

If you love it but the only problem is the size it folds down you just gotta decide if you can live with it x

hi im lauren and i am a recovering pram-o-holic about to relapse!

i had a Silvercross Linear Sleepover which i LOVED when Ben was first born, but it was HUGE and a real pain in the backside!

i also had a three wheeler for walking the dog.

I got a maclaren techno xlr because the SC wouldnt fit in my mums car.

When Ben hit 6 months i sold my SC and got a Jane Slalom Pro which i love love love!

However! now ben is a lot bigger and walking the Jane seems a bit bulky for nipping around so i started using the maclaren more but it REALLY bugs me that it has to go diagonal across my estate car boot because its so long. i really really really want a Luna!!!!

so angry at myself because it was a toss up between the maclaren and a Luna in the first place!

hi im lauren and i am a recovering pram-o-holic about to relapse!

i had a Silvercross Linear Sleepover which i LOVED when Ben was first born, but it was HUGE and a real pain in the backside!

i also had a three wheeler for walking the dog.

I got a maclaren techno xlr because the SC wouldnt fit in my mums car.

When Ben hit 6 months i sold my SC and got a Jane Slalom Pro which i love love love!

However! now ben is a lot bigger and walking the Jane seems a bit bulky for nipping around so i started using the maclaren more but it REALLY bugs me that it has to go diagonal across my estate car boot because its so long. i really really really want a Luna!!!!

so angry at myself because it was a toss up between the maclaren and a Luna in the first place!

i LOVELOELOVE my luna, cant recomend it enough! its great!

well i went to Glasgow pram cente and saw the luna collapsed, its got pretty much the same "footprint" as my Jane! so thats out the window :(

Ideally i need umbrella fold that isnt too long to fit lengthways in an estate car! the xlr takes up more space than the Jane because it goes in diagonal so cant fit anything else in there with it!!!

i love the Loola but its just so heavy it doesnt make sense :(

ah im after a wee umbrella fold prm at the moment to take to ireland with us but it only needs to be cheap (nothing fancy) maby second hand as im only wanting one so my luna doesnt get ruined on the flight, i like the mclarins (s?) but there so expencive!

hmm, the SC pop is quite long too.
We have to put that diagonally in our boot (BMW)

ah im after a wee umbrella fold prm at the moment to take to ireland with us but it only needs to be cheap (nothing fancy) maby second hand as im only wanting one so my luna doesnt get ruined on the flight, i like the mclarins (s?) but there so expencive!

I've got a mamas & papas nipi,its well used, a bit faded on the fabric, but lottie doesn't use it now, its sat in the garage! you can have it for the cost of postage? I can send u some pics if u like! x

Well courier has just collected my unopened M&P stroller!:rofl:

I now have the Spitfire on its way,AGAIN!!!!!

Does anyone know if the Bee+ is on display anywhere yet???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->