**BnB's Pram-a-holics Unite**

I love my bee and am building my accessories collection but when i walk to collect lottie from nursery she is always so tired so my thought was to get a buggy board! But hoorah i managed to convince dh that we should just get a m&p pramette that has the toddler step on the back!
I bought it and i'm going to collect it on wed- poor dh thought i would be selling the bee to accomodate the new pram but i have managed to convince him that i need them both! haha The powers of persuasion, dh really has given up on my addiction and just lets me get on with it now :rofl:

Ive done it..i have a new one coming, a cosatto 'say hello' pushchair. OH isnt impressed.

So lets not tell him im also still the winning bidder on a buzz 3..eek lol

OMG :lol:

I just got an apple converted to pear though...now i get to go and buy all the bits to make it pretty :lol:
Going to sell the Pink Zapp though to make myself feel better :dohh:

Got my Surf! :happydance:

But........ I can't get it collapsed today :growlmad:

Managed fine yesterday, and now its sitting in my front room un-collapsable. Had another comedy incident with it but I'm still to traumatised to repeat it :cry:

Lets just say my mum's neighbours are horrified with my potty mouth. :haha:

If I can't collapse it, it may not be 'the one' after all, so close!

does anyone have experinence of the iCandy Pear or Peach Blossom?

Oh my! What a wonderful thread!

I'm a pram-a-holic too.

At the moment I have the following.

Silvercross pop

Silvercross 3d - (Going to sell to fund a bee/Maclaren)

Mamas and Papas Ultima classic with Carry cot -(Going to sell to fund a bee/Maclaren)

Mamas and Papas luna with carrycot and car seat

Quinny Zapp with black seat unit and two Maxi cosi car seats one black and one red and a mothercare car seat that is white and black print!

A Hauk basic stroller

An ABC design buggy

A older Maclaren

God knows how I have found space for all of these in the house at the moment but I really really want

A Cath Kidston Maclaren Quest in red spot

AND

a bugaboo bee

But funds for prams are non exsistent at the moment so to get either I will have to sell some of my other prams!

Attachments

• 51TVoeBQa9L__SX315_SY375_.jpg
    51TVoeBQa9L__SX315_SY375_.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
i have to add a couple of prams to my list lol

i just got the hauck sport from asda for £25! (didnt realy need it but couldnt say no lol)
and a brittax trekker for when we go to horse shows as my luna couldnt get through the mud lol

so the lunas for sale lol

Ok, so i absolutly LOVE this thread! :happydance:

Im not sure if i can be classed as a pram-o-holic as i have only had 2 for Jack -

Jane Slalom Pro 3-wheelr in Ebory, with matching Carrycot/car seat and accesories. (Sold it all yesterday)
Now have a petite Star Zia in Orange as its nore practical.
If i had more money im sure i would have tons tho..

BUT i get sooo excited just looking at prams.

Went to Mothercare last week and just like to push them round the shop, test the brakes, press any buttons ect ect. Even then double buggies i just love them and i only have 1 child! The staff were coming up to me like 'Do you need any help?' Erm no, im not actually in need of a pram i just like touching them!

REALLY want to have another baby (girl) just so i can buy the Quinny Buzz in Pink with the Maxi Cosey pink car seat aswell. OH thinks im nuts. Wanting a baby for a pram, not a pram for a baby! hehe

My love affair with the Mura is over :blush: So i am now eyeing up the Oyster :D

I am wanting to go have a play with one but dont know anywhere that has them on display, so anyone who has one are they as nice as they look & what are your thoughts on them?

x

Oh lordy someone help LOL...

Ok so i like the look of the Oyster but have just seen the M&P Sola in Orchid and its so pretty.. I really think i need some form of therapy for my addiction :rofl:

im Chantal and im a pramaholic!!
i have sworn to my OH i will only be having the one buggy this time, we have got the bugaboo bee plus but he loves me and cant say no to me so i wonder how long this buggy will last hehehe

with Asher i had;
mothercare travel system 4 wheeler
mothercare travel system 3 wheeler
gracco travel system
loola
quinny buzz 3
quinny zapp
silver cross stroller
maclaren stroller
maclaren lulu guiness stroller

listing them actually doesnt seem like much compared to some ladies!
im aweful and eye up peoples pushchairs when we are out and about and then google it at home to have a look!! haha
i like the mamas and papas pliko, sola and luna, i quite want one of them too. hmmmm..

I need help my apple hasnt even arrived yet and i want a Luna :dohh:

Thought I'd update on the Surf - I totally love it, the search is over! Does that mean I'm not a pramaholic afterall? lol!

I loooove my Oyster :D

I have read so many bad reviews on them so am pretty confused now lol, i have read that the seat unit is on the small side and that the front wheels jam alot, plus something about the brake sticking :wacko: I am going to be getting the next one brand new so wanna make the right choice.. :thumbup:

Seat unit i would disagree with! I found to be better than my last pram, especially lengthwise.
The front wheels ive not had a prob with, the brake i have but its something that i can live with, a bit of wd40 and grease once in a while keeps the problem away.

ooo baby.love I also love the Sola...I prefer it in orchid but obviously for Lucas' sake I would have had to settle for the Grass colour :winkwink:
But...just as I was persauding OH to let me buy it...as our fifth pram, I got offered an i2i maxx with carrycot for £95 and couldn't reisist. Thought I'd give it a whirl and I love it :) so no more prams for me for a while....maybe. :haha:

An update on my terrible pram addiction! I had my bugaboo bee (a fair few pages back) and swore that was it etc etc but...i have had my eye on the mamas & papas switch in mimi for a while now but they very rarely come up on ebay and i couldn't afford to buy a new one! Anyway my mum came to stay last week for Harry's christening (she lives in Egypt) and we popped into Mamas & papas factory shop and there was my mimi pram!!! My mummy bought it for me!! :wohoo: I was so ecstatic having already sold my bee and bought a pramette in polka! I quickly sold my pramette and now i have my perfect pushchair! I sent DH to buy me the matching carseat yesterday and the footmuff arrived today, i absolutely love it!!!! Here's a sneaky pic for all you pram lovers!! :hugs: xxxxxx

Attachments

• mimi.jpg
    mimi.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 18
yeyy for the perfect pushchair :D its lovely :) what a nice mummy you have xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member