boob jobs

weestar21 said:
my sister had a breast reduction done by the NHS she was huge but im sorry to say they didnt make a nice job of it, the scars are awfull looking and she has one higher than the other

i dont want to put you off at all becasue if i had the cash i would get mine dont plus more :wink:
but not sure if a lift is just like a reduction or not?

xxxxxxx

just a lift. they are awful :(

twinkletoes said:
well would you call suicide a severe effect on your day to day life. coz i dont like to admit this, but i attempted it in june because of a number of reasons, one of them being i hate the way i look

You would be analysed, generally if its causing you depression, and effecting your relationships, but also a doctor has to agree that your a good candidate, if they dont deem it sevear enough they will not do it, cause this may by body dismorphia or it may just e that its not that bad, sagging is a natural part of growing older and having children, unless its considered to be quite bad they will prob not consider it. At the end of the day most people are not happy with parts of their body, but the NHS will not pay for these things to be corrected. You really need to go to your GP and see what they say, but be prepared to go on a wating list for 2-3 years.

ive just got back from the GP, i gotta go back thursday without jordan to discuss my options for both a breast lift and erm, well summat to do with lady bits :oops: :oops:

I hope the doc looks into your depression alot deeper. as trying to kill yourself and leaving your kids behind etc the problems must be a lot deeper then saggy boobs.

hope the real reason to your depression gets sorted soon though x

Twinkletoes are you getting a designer vagina? :lol:

im only 19 and i have the boobs of a 40 year old!!! no1 would know unless they seen me naked standing!!! id never waste my time or risk getting an op 2 fix them as i may lose the 2 most important things in my life 2 me....

my kids!!!i just wear a decet bra n that suits me plus costs no more than £20, yeah am also a bit slacker than before downstairs, nothing a few pelvic floor excercises wont fix!

at the end of the day if someone has a problem with the way i look then they arent worth shit to me, i look in the mirror and i see a mum and thats what gets me by each day.

[/quote]yes they are, but its for medical reasons which i dont really want to go into :oops:[/quote]

sorry if i sound harsh..

but then why bother saying?!

i have got terrible bits,having three kids have took their effect,ive got skin tags where i havent been sewn properly,gaps where there shouldnt be gaps it was mainly after the laceration after i had harry as his head was massive,i iwish i could get somethiing done

yes they are, but its for medical reasons which i dont really want to go into :oops:[/quote]

sorry if i sound harsh..

but then why bother saying?![/quote]

ok then, i have severe stress incontinence :oops: have had it since i gave birth to my son almost 6 years ago. so apprently if the muscles in the vagina are tightned this can help :oops: :oops: :oops:

omg i have heard it all now. the nhs are struggling in more important areas.hat should be concentrated on!! but its being wasted on things like this.
but heeey hoooo il go to work and pay my taxes. so girls can have great tits

twinkletoes said:
dont have a go at me, i dont run the NHS :(

ok. i am sorry. just me getting carried away :hugs:

NHS can be a touchy subject for most .....

My situation for one like Dionnes comment to be honest I agree but it's not personal! It clearly means a lot for you so if they can help good luck hun! Shame they won't do immune testing an so on for our recurrent miscarriage I think an ectopic & 5 early losses would meet some criteria than a few f'ing tests!

Wobbles said:
NHS can be a touchy subject for most .....

My situation for one like Dionnes comment to be honest I agree but it's not personal! It clearly means a lot for you so if they can help good luck hun! Shame they won't do immune testing an so on for our recurrent miscarriage I think an ectopic & 5 early losses would meet some criteria than a few f'ing tests!

my ex husbands (well he will be when i get the divorce through) sister had alot of early miscarriages and she got some sort of tests done. it turned out her body was sort of allergic to the embryos or something...thats how my husband explained it. and she had the tests done on the NHS, however she really had to push for them apparently. Have u asked for second opinions ect wobbles???

Sorry if you have, just trying to give advice x

When I move I'll be seeing what they can do - So far all blood tests & a borderline positive (whist pregnant) for lupus & a negative for lupus when it was repated (not pregnant)!!

My consultant offered a test (immune related) only thing is when I rang she done NOTHING coz I rang back (last week I think) an she was clueless & said he had 4 wks of messages to pick up so erm I'd say we'd have moved by then! May follow it up moro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->