boob jobs

I saw the doctor today. He says i have to lose weight first before they will consider a breast lift, this is due to the fact that sometimes when people lose weight their breasts get smaller and appear less saggy.

However, i have been referred to the hospital for the other surgery :oops:
but doctor says i'll prob have to lose weight before they do this too, as they only do surgery on people with a BMI below 27 (i think thats what he said)

sorry for being so nosey but what does BMI 27 mean?
is this what your weight is

i would love to know what i am im 7 stone anyone tell me what my BMI is?
thanks
xxxxx

i would LOVE to get my boobs fixed :D
i'm 18 and have the boobs of a 40 year old. if i didn't watch those scary makeover shows i might check into it LOL but i do watch them, and they scared the shit out of me, so i would never ever get anything done. i will be stuck with saggy boobs and push up bras the rest of my life LOL

weestar21 said:
sorry for being so nosey but what does BMI 27 mean?
is this what your weight is

i would love to know what i am im 7 stone anyone tell me what my BMI is?
thanks
xxxxx

BMI is body mas index, its calculated on your height weight anf bone structure to calculate what percentage of your body is fat. If you go to the tesco diet page you can enter your height weight and wrist measurement and it will calculate it for you.

how do u get your wrist measurment i dont have a measuring tape :oops:

weestar21 said:
how do u get your wrist measurment i dont have a measuring tape :oops:

Erm yeah you need a tape measure, if not try using a ruler?

what part to you go to to enter them sorry im thick as jobbies...lol

https://www.tesco.com/health/services/?page=diets

Follow the 'free diet profile' bit

ok its says my BMI is currently 20
and my goal is 22
so does that mean im under weight for my frame?

sorry to overtale this post hun

just a bit confuzzled by it
xxxxxx

sorry dont understand what you mean hun
hope i havent upset you in any way

xxxxxxxx

me?? you didn't upset me LOL i went on that body mass thingy and put in my stuff and i am OVER WEIGHT lol but then i remember (haha how could i forget) that i'm 38 weeks pregnant, so then i put in what i was before i got pregnant with this baby and i was normal weight, and THEN i put in what i was before i got pregnant for alexis and i was underweight, so i figure once i lose this baby weight, i will be healthy, so it will all have worked out...if that makes sense.... :oops:

according to scales in boots my BMI is 30.5 :shock: so i guess ive alot to lose

twinkletoes said:
according to scales in boots my BMI is 30.5 :shock: so i guess ive alot to lose

BMI scales are crap normally because they dont take into consideration your frame size. If you have a large one structure you will never weigh as little as someone with a small frame. So its worth using an one line calculator instead as it will be more accurate.
The same as a calucular will ask if you are a muscular build as muscle weighs more than fat, so if you just jump on BMI scales it will say your overweight even if its muscle tissue.

oh didnt know that, i havnt a clue about BMI. i weigh myself in boots u see, and on the weight print out ticket it also tells me my BMI

28 :(

I have to lose a stone and a half to get back within healthy limits. but that's what I thought anyway :)

i am not saying mine!!! but i no likey that site!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->