Boobies

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
I´m not symptom spotting, I know my body lies but what can be done with painful mammarys?? Really, recently in the tww they are agony for the full two weeks and this month I can hardly bear to lie on my front. Surely there must be some potion i can take to help, we take vits for everything else on here. Any solutions.
And whose idea was it anyway to give us bits that hurt for half of every month? mine aren´t even big enough to be impressive and make it worth the pain!! arrgh!:growlmad:

:haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, I had to laugh!

I have no idea about this one at all. :hugs:

Natsby, I'm in the same boat every month, too, after coming off the pill. The Titty Fairy also forgot to visit my house when I was a teenager, too. I don't have any solutions, alas. Progesterone is a harsh, cruel mistress.

Right ladies I´m always looking for a way to get rich enough to quit teaching. Maybe this is it, I´m going to invent and anti pain bra for the tww and af. I will be rich I tell you rich!!
Ok now what do I need, hammer, nails wood, I´m ready.

Nats afraid the titty fairy did visit me and I have had to deal with this most of my life :nope:

I keep aloe vera lotion (not gel) in the fridge and gently rub it on when my boobs hurt and it helps to cool them and ease the pain a little. The reason for aloe vera is that when I first start getting boobs I was told rubbing aloe vera in would help prevent stretch marks so I've just carried on using it.

Paracetamol also helps slightly and I increase my fluid in take in the week before AF from 3 litres a day to 4 litres a day as well as I find this helps keep my boobs from swelling too much which reduces the pain. The worst thing for me is to get too hot as that makes the pain worse so I have lukewarm showers too.

Hope some of that helps :hugs:

Thanks Macwooly and you have my sympathy. At least mine didn´t hurt when I was younger, not like this anyway.

Thanks Macwooly and you have my sympathy. At least mine didn´t hurt when I was younger, not like this anyway.

I don't envy you the sore boobies but I am jealous you didn't get it younger.

wish I had an answer as I have the same problem. I have been thinking of trying EPO as it's supposed to help regulate the hormones

haha, Nats. Eagerly awaiting the million dollar invention.

I generally have the same problem but last cycle I found that vitex helped a lot and I'm only taking 500mg pd until OV.

Lets see with this cycle..I like macwooly's fluid increase and aloe vera remedy,might have to try that thanks.

I have no idea if you can find this where you are, but here in the states, we have something called soothies. They are for breastfeeding moms, but would be comforting for what you are describing. Basically, it's like a gel pad that you can put into your fridge to get cold and put on your breasts.

It might help. :shrug:

(And just the title had me laughing. Boobies :haha:)

natsby, i sympathise with you, this last cycle i had they hurt from start to finish and they were mapped with blue veins too. they are a lot calmer thankfully this time around.

not a lot we can do really :shrug: i say just let the boobies breathe and hang loose when you can :holly: i hate wearing bras and never wear one when i'm at home.

I have to say that I don't have large boobies either but whenever mine get to that painful stage I actually found wearing my sports bra the best, still couldn't lie on them but at least when I moved they kind of stayed in the right place.

And whoever does invent the solution will be an overnight squillionaire!!

Suma to be able to have boobies hang lose would be a dream but my nipples would be at my knees if I went bra less :rofl:

Ok, I see a thread called 'boobies' and I have to check it out. EPO and Vitex are apparently good for sore boobies in the tww. But i always took it as a sign of a lovely big progesterone rise, therefore a good strong ovulation.

Suma to be able to have boobies hang lose would be a dream but my nipples would be at my knees if I went bra less :rofl:

well i had the opposite problem and up until 2006 i was still wearing the equivalent of a starter bra :dohh: nowadays my lil macaroons have their very own support system going on called silicone :haha:

I do EPO for the first 14 days then stop it. They have calmed down today, thank God! I won´t be going jogging anytime soon but at least I´m not in pain.
I´m still thinking about a solution though.
Mcwooly how about a shelf to rest them on rather than a bra, then they could relax, sort of booby sun lounger. sorry I´m giggling at the thought of you wearing hardware to keep them up.

Mcwooly how about a shelf to rest them on rather than a bra, then they could relax, sort of booby sun lounger. sorry I´m giggling at the thought of you wearing hardware to keep them up.

:rofl::rofl:

OMG Nats you are exactly what I needed today :thumbup:

I'll ask DH to rig me a boob shelf up at the weekend :haha:

What about one of those kind of hostess trolleys on wheels, one you can adjust the height of, that has boob shaped hollows so that you can wheel it around with you? I'm going to go and draw a picture.

Can you tell I've got time on my hands? :blush:

I've never had sore boobies pre-AF, post-ov or any other time (apart from now, obvs) but last month they (or more specifically 'it' lol) hurt and I had shooting pains and blue veins springing up all over the place. Almost got excited :nope:.

What about one of those kind of hostess trolleys on wheels, one you can adjust the height of, that has boob shaped hollows so that you can wheel it around with you? I'm going to go and draw a picture.

Can you tell I've got time on my hands? :blush:

I've never had sore boobies pre-AF, post-ov or any other time (apart from now, obvs) but last month they (or more specifically 'it' lol) hurt and I had shooting pains and blue veins springing up all over the place. Almost got excited :nope:.

:hugs::hugs:
My boobs get me excited all the time, but not in a good way. They say yes but the test says no. so unfair, I´m with you there Keekee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->