Books

I have just finished the lie and couldn't put it down, really was good!

I am half way through *looking for trouble* by Cath Staincliffe Borrowed it on the library app :)

Hey everyone! Happy to be in the thread. Must get my goodreads address and add everyone.
I'm reading the shelters of stone by Jean M Auel at the moment. I like bits of it but the characters are ridiculous!

Reading The White Queen by Philippa Gregory.

^ loved Elizabeth Woodville. Read the whole series.

Reading Stealing heaven now by Marion Mead.

I've just read 'Still Alice' which was fantastic, I'd definitely recommend it. I am panicking every time I lose my keys now though!

Happy to find this thread! New here :hi:

I just finished reading "Brooklyn" by Colin Tobin, and adored it.

I'm now about to start "The Alienist" by Caleb Carr.

Thought i would bump this thread.

A lot of new books out lately

I've just finished reading the Woman who Stole my Life - it was okay, and I was looking for a lighter read after reading 3 more intense books. It would have been good for a light holiday read x

I read the girl on the train a little while ago and loved it. Just finished I let you go. It was ok but not as great as all the hype.

I just read Ready Player one and loved it. Suupperr nerdy though. Currently reading the Name of the Wind, first decent fantasy book I have read in years! Highly recommend

I am 81% through Dead wrong by Helen H. Durrant. I am liking it. Hopefully going to finish it today

I bought 'The Miniaturist' and 'The Bone Clocks' by Jessie Burton and David Mitchell yesterday. Hope they're good! xxx

Follow you home by mark edwards is good. Totally recommend it

I just finished reading And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.

Just started The Last Crossing by Guy Vanderhague

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->