Bored at Work Club

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

How is everyone today??? I am in pain!! :witch:

Hiya Chick

Was wondering if there was gonna be a BAW club today!

I saw your question on your other thread but decided to answer on here as I get too confused switching between threads :dohh:

I dunno yet (hopefully I won't get to find out) my 2nd :witch: isn't due till Monday if im going off my usual 28 day cycle but I'm not sure if my cycles will still be the same length anyway now?

I hope they're not gonna be thrown off & end up longer tho coz Im hoping for a :bfp: & I'll be beside myself if I think im late :hissy: - I guess you know this only too well tho eh hun? :hugs: xx

Yeah Im really pee'd that this has now thrown my lovely 28 day cycle out the window!!!
Isn't it quiet around here now... without the others

Good good. I am so happy the :witch: showed for you, Kerry. Limbo sucks.

The dentist went well yesterday. I love love love the hygenist they have there. He was awesome.

I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled, and some fillings done, so overall, it's not that bad.
I am going in the next two Saturdays for fillings, then on July 7, I'm going to have my wisdom teeth out. The only thing that is really bad about that is I am in that wedding on the 12th, so I hope my face isn't too bad after.

Good Morning, Girls! :hi:

Sam, I hope the :witch: goes away soon, but don't you feel better now that she's come? I usually do depending on how bad my PMS is.

Icre, can you put off taking the wisdom teeth out until after the wedding?? Your face should still be okay though.

Good Morning, Girls! :hi:

Sam, I hope the :witch: goes away soon, but don't you feel better now that she's come? I usually do depending on how bad my PMS is.

Icre, can you put off taking the wisdom teeth out until after the wedding?? Your face should still be okay though.

Can't. The dentist is afraid that they could get infected, so she wants me to get them out as soon as possible. I think he is in every second Monday, so it's either the 7, or the 21, and I can't wait till the 21.

Oh gottcha. I'm sure you won't have too much swelling. You should be good!!

Yeah Im really pee'd that this has now thrown my lovely 28 day cycle out the window!!!
Isn't it quiet around here now... without the others

Yeah it is quiet isn't it? kinda feels like we've been abandoned & everyone's moved on to 'pastures greener' or something :rofl:

Im sure they'll pop back from time to time tho... they might even be busy at work (not much chance of that happening to us tho eh?:rofl: - any excuse not to do any work from me!!)

Icrepka - Im sure your face will be fine for the wedding but hope you're not on anti-biotics afterwards coz you wont be able to drink :cry: (not that im an alcoholic or anything but a few glasses of plonk usually cheers a wedding up for me!)

xx

:hi: hello!!!!!

sorry i'm late peeps.....was busy finishing my mcdonalds lunch (naughty naughty)

right, wisdom teeth...i had mine taken out when i was 18 under a general anaesthetic. The swelling took a week to go down, and the bruises a little longer....

can't wait to get home tonight....hubby was away last night and 'not in the mood' the previous night, hence my window of opportunity is about to run out!
:D

LOL @ Buffy - got a mental pic of you standing at the front door ready to ambush hubby as soon as he gets in from work :rofl: - Go girl! :happydance:

Hi Girlies,

Haven't you been busy!!!

Hi Buffycat!!

Ann Summers have got a sale on so went a bought myself some new underwear!!! So will have to test them out when :witch: goes. Feeling loads more positive now :witch: is here..... AUGUST not long away now girls!!! :wine: heres to a FAB July!!

ambush - now there's a thought!

think i might go for the romantic meal approach......

ann summers - that's funny! i have a very large chest and that stuff would barly touch me! That's the only think i dread about getting pregnant again - my chest getting larger!

Sambatiki......i've been wondering......is your name a mixture of others?

I was also wondering about other peoples user names... Mine isn't very original in comparison is it? but Im not imaginative enough to come up with anything better :rofl:

Sambatiki is just a name I like, thats different and plus there are quite a few Kerry's on here. My boobs aren't big enough!!! :rofl: !!! I was supposed to pick some scales up today but got side tracked in Ann Summers!! :rofl:

scales as in the type that you weigh yourself with? eek, i don't have any.....won't let them in the house!

could do with losing 2.5stone though.....sigh

:(

Buffycat - Yes those scales!!! :cry: I want to lose a stone

sooo difficult..

i go to slimming world, come away each week with all these great ideas, and then the following day it goes out of the window!

i blame the guy i sit next to, he eats all day....!
:shrug:

I blame my boss today its his birthday and he's brought cakes in!!! I might change my avatar to the mitchelin man!! :rofl:

:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

that made me smile!

someone here brings cakes in every friday (which is dress down day - i'm running out of clothes i can fit into as a result of the cakes)

and there is always a birthday or sweets from holiday....i have no willpower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->