BOY oh BOY ;)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by onyxangel21, Jan 24, 2011.

1. onyxangel21

onyxangel21 Well-Known Member

I dont know if this means a darn thing really. I have had a banging headache today my temp plummeted this morning but there could be a few reasons for that. (slept funny and woke up earlier than wanted to)

Then a few mins ago I felt like AF was here I freaked and shoved my hands down my pants only to retrieve.... COPIOUS amounts of Creamy CM lmfao.... wth? In a way I was shocked and in a way kinda grossed out lol. Just so happy it isnt af... Normally I get EWCM two days before AF not creamy... almost never white creamy stuff....

God please let this be a good sign ;(

Anyone had this at 11dpo ???? My LP is normally 13dPO and 28day cycles. Please please cross your fingers for me this month is my 1 year anniversary of TTC and 6mth since I lost my little bean :(

2. ptr

ptr Mom to Calliope & Diony<3

fx for you! when do you think you'll test?

3. onyxangel21

Thanks hunnie. x
    I just tested right now and I THINK there IS something there! Maybe yesterdays dip wasnt because I woke up a bit early... today my bbt jumped back up a TINY bit higher than the day before yesterday... not that that means anything but then it made me take a test and around the 5 min mark something started coming up ... I thought it was hair or lint so I tried to blow it off and realized "it" wasnt moving so I pulled out my DSLR Camera that I use for work and well... I wont say but look at this? -> What do you make of it :( https://oi53.tinypic.com/333vdbd.jpg

4. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

I can't see a photo :(

5. hope4bump

hope4bump Well-Known Member

Can see it now :) I can't see very clearly, as I'm on my phone, I'll recheck later on my laptop. Fx for you x

6. sal365

sal365 Trying for #2

Hi there. I am exactly the same!! Had a real plummet in temp yesterday and slightly (very slightly up this morning) I also had a banging headache last night, gone this morning.
    I also keep getting the feeling that af has arrived. hope these are good signs for both of us. x

7. onyxangel21

hope4bump!!! YOU CAN SEE IT! awww yay omg ! :D ... ok ok calming down now. I dont want to get too excited. I'll test again tommorow 13dpo my lp's are usually 12-13 days... unless I my calculations for Ovulation are off... my cycles are almost always 28 days today I'm on CD26 ... gosh I'm praying so hard XD

xx
    Thanks girls!

8. onyxangel21

Lol oh hun I hope you get your bean! that sound promising... I didnt expect much when I took the temp this morning. I thought ... "well if it's up... then that concludes it dropped yesterday because I woke up an 2 hours earlier" OR

" If it stays down then it's pretty obvious AF will be here like tommorow"... I hadnt even thought of and third option of it even going up higher. lol But I dont know it can still go sour .. I've noticed in the 12 months of TTC nothing is certain.

9. Faythe

Faythe Slightly Crunchy

Sorry, but I don't see anything. I thought a temp dip after ov meant that AF is on her way?

10. onyxangel21

No not necessarily. A dip in a temperature is when temp goes down for a day and comes back up. Now, a consistent downward plummet of bbt it impending AF. :) Here's some fun reading info - implantation dip another cause for any dip in a lp period is caused by a SECOND estrogen surge you can read about that here - https://www.babysnark.com/ttc-fertility/ttc-fertility.asp

11. kates84

kates84 Mum to one

I can see a line - stronger at the top then sort of fades right? But definitely the right colour.

Ooooh exciting.

12. Faythe

Faythe Slightly Crunchy

Ah, thanks hun! :flower:

13. ptr

fx for you onyx, it look promising! i do see a little line but def test as soon as you can! :D

thanks for the tip on temping, i am gonna start that when my af comes... it shoudl come today, i doubt i will get a bfp - just not feeling it this cycle! :( oh well, gonna try it hardcore next month, the last 2 months we were just all "pbbbtthhhh lazy" about it ya know, not really trying too hard at all. but now i will cuz the 2ww part and the anxiety with waiting to test is driving me nuts!!! bah.

keep us updated with your result! <3

14. ptr

any updates?