BOY oh BOY ;)

onyxangel21

Reaction score
I dont know if this means a darn thing really. I have had a banging headache today my temp plummeted this morning but there could be a few reasons for that. (slept funny and woke up earlier than wanted to)

Then a few mins ago I felt like AF was here I freaked and shoved my hands down my pants only to retrieve.... COPIOUS amounts of Creamy CM lmfao.... wth? In a way I was shocked and in a way kinda grossed out lol. Just so happy it isnt af... Normally I get EWCM two days before AF not creamy... almost never white creamy stuff....

God please let this be a good sign ;(

Anyone had this at 11dpo ???? My LP is normally 13dPO and 28day cycles. Please please cross your fingers for me this month is my 1 year anniversary of TTC and 6mth since I lost my little bean :(

fx for you! when do you think you'll test?

Thanks hunnie. x
I just tested right now and I THINK there IS something there! Maybe yesterdays dip wasnt because I woke up a bit early... today my bbt jumped back up a TINY bit higher than the day before yesterday... not that that means anything but then it made me take a test and around the 5 min mark something started coming up ... I thought it was hair or lint so I tried to blow it off and realized "it" wasnt moving so I pulled out my DSLR Camera that I use for work and well... I wont say but look at this? -> What do you make of it :( https://oi53.tinypic.com/333vdbd.jpg

Can see it now :) I can't see very clearly, as I'm on my phone, I'll recheck later on my laptop. Fx for you x

Hi there. I am exactly the same!! Had a real plummet in temp yesterday and slightly (very slightly up this morning) I also had a banging headache last night, gone this morning.
I also keep getting the feeling that af has arrived. hope these are good signs for both of us. x

hope4bump!!! YOU CAN SEE IT! awww yay omg ! :D ... ok ok calming down now. I dont want to get too excited. I'll test again tommorow 13dpo my lp's are usually 12-13 days... unless I my calculations for Ovulation are off... my cycles are almost always 28 days today I'm on CD26 ... gosh I'm praying so hard XD

xx
Thanks girls!

Hi there. I am exactly the same!! Had a real plummet in temp yesterday and slightly (very slightly up this morning) I also had a banging headache last night, gone this morning.
I also keep getting the feeling that af has arrived. hope these are good signs for both of us. x

Lol oh hun I hope you get your bean! that sound promising... I didnt expect much when I took the temp this morning. I thought ... "well if it's up... then that concludes it dropped yesterday because I woke up an 2 hours earlier" OR

" If it stays down then it's pretty obvious AF will be here like tommorow"... I hadnt even thought of and third option of it even going up higher. lol But I dont know it can still go sour .. I've noticed in the 12 months of TTC nothing is certain.

Sorry, but I don't see anything. I thought a temp dip after ov meant that AF is on her way?

No not necessarily. A dip in a temperature is when temp goes down for a day and comes back up. Now, a consistent downward plummet of bbt it impending AF. :) Here's some fun reading info - implantation dip another cause for any dip in a lp period is caused by a SECOND estrogen surge you can read about that here - https://www.babysnark.com/ttc-fertility/ttc-fertility.asp

I can see a line - stronger at the top then sort of fades right? But definitely the right colour.

Ooooh exciting.

No not necessarily. A dip in a temperature is when temp goes down for a day and comes back up. Now, a consistent downward plummet of bbt it impending AF. :) Here's some fun reading info - implantation dip another cause for any dip in a lp period is caused by a SECOND estrogen surge you can read about that here - https://www.babysnark.com/ttc-fertility/ttc-fertility.asp

Ah, thanks hun! :flower:

fx for you onyx, it look promising! i do see a little line but def test as soon as you can! :D

thanks for the tip on temping, i am gonna start that when my af comes... it shoudl come today, i doubt i will get a bfp - just not feeling it this cycle! :( oh well, gonna try it hardcore next month, the last 2 months we were just all "pbbbtthhhh lazy" about it ya know, not really trying too hard at all. but now i will cuz the 2ww part and the anxiety with waiting to test is driving me nuts!!! bah.

keep us updated with your result! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"