Boys 6-9 Next,Cherokee,Carters,M&p, Calvin Klein, low prices!!

helz81

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Prices not including postage and pp fee. All in good worn condition,will be washed and ironed before posting.

PIC1-

Disney pale blue short dungarees and vest £1.50
Snoopy pjs and animal sleepsuits SOLD
Cherokee navy blue fire chief t.shirt £1
Carters yellow and navy stripey lizard romper,abit faded but fab for the beach or garden,looks adorable on! £1
Vitamin d stripy romper with alligator on front and back £1
Carters born to dig shorts and t.shirt set..shorts were only worn once but the tshirt has some little dots of something on the chest,if I'm honest it looks like mould spots,not a clue how they have got on:wacko: so the tshirt is free with the shorts 75p
Calvin Klein x5 vests, hardly any wear £3.50

PIC2-

Just got left the 3 tshirts across the middle x2 next £1.25 for both and Mickey one from Tesco..£1. I have the matching jeans for it too but missed them out of the photo by mistake if anyones interested in them with the tshirt?

PIC3-

Next Tiger sweater £2
Next signiture dungarees and grey long sleeve top £2 SOLD
Disney knitted romper SOLD
Next turquoisey blue hoody £2
Next bright colored leightweight jacket £2.50 SOLD
x2 pair of jeans- top ones have a red monkey design on them think there Cherokee and the others have turnups and are from Next (or it could be the other way round and the monkey pair are the next ones!) 75p each

PIC4-

X2 early days joggers 50p each
Next jog suit £1 SOLD
Mamas & Papas shirt and trousers, perfect for a wedding/christening £2 (i actually have the matching shoes for this outfit too but forgot to put them in the pic!!

Attachments

• 6-9 months.jpg
    6-9 months.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 6-9 tshirts.jpg
    6-9 tshirts.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 9
  • 6-9.jpg
    6-9.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 6-9s.jpg
    6-9s.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 9
Hi Im interested in the Mickey tshirt, and matching jeans, also the 2 pairs of jeans in the next photo. HM for them posted hun? Thanks :flower:

£7 posted? Do you want me to sort a pic of the mickey jeans? x

Hi, how much posted for the next jog suit, the bright coloured jacket and the dungaree's with long sleeved top?

Hey Hun Do you have the disney set, frog babygrow, monkeys babygrow and yellow lizard romper from first pic? Xx

Great, can I have those please? If you pm me your paypal I will get it sent over to you xx

Hey Hun Do you have the disney set, frog babygrow, monkeys babygrow and yellow lizard romper from first pic? Xx

Hi,
I only have the disney dungarees and stripey lizard romper left sorry xx

would u do the calvin klein vests for £3.50 posted x

Hi, received the items today :)
How much would posted for the mickey tshirt, turquoise hoody and the jeans with the monkey on? X

Sorry, I'm crap at keeping up with my own thread at the mo :wacko: been away and not been well. I think someone was wanting the mickey tshirt but I do have the turquoise hoody and monkey jeans still if you still interested? x

how much for the monkey jeans, lil roo dungaree set and the 2 next tshirts posted please? x

Yeah still want the monkey jeans and the hoody :) how much posted? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->