Boys Names? Ideas please-Update pg 3

Clare Bear

2 Daughter's 1 Baby boy x
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm 23 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby and were really stuck on a name mainly because it's a boy (im use to having girls)

I like a few names but were after something different but not extreme.

I'm keen on Marshall and Myles and Caleb but just wondering if anyone has any other ideas before we decide and what do people think of the names i've said!

Thanks everyone...

Clare. x

I happen to like Caleb. I think it is very cute! Best of luck to you on choosing a name.

i like all of them il just tell u some names i had in mind for my son before i decided on kai i also liked shane, mason, leo and jack not all unusal though lol

Our list was Thomas, Jay, Connor and Alfie but we decided on Connor.

We had Oliver and Joshua on our little list lol and we chose Joshua x

The names you have said are lovely, I only have one son and he's called Ollie, middle name Coel. If this one had been a boy the names we liked were Noah, Sam/Samuel, James, Elliott, Corban, Ellis, Jack and George (and probably lots more but my minds gone blank, lol) xxxxx

My cousin named her son Mannix, which means little monk and it's PERFECT for how sweet he is. I love the names Connor, Delaney, Fallon, Ciaran, Colton... but who knows. I have a feeling I'm having a girl, so I've been looking at girl names specifically... haha... only time will tell!!
:hug:

Caleb is top of my list list followed by Jacob and Elliott!

Marshall would remind me too much of Eminem... sorry!

Oh wow a few more choices for us here thanks everyone :)

There are a few i cant have as friends and family have them for there boys i.e Joshua, Alfie, Thomas and Jay and i also can't have Jack as a friend has asked me not to when she has a baby she wants Jack!

As for all the others i will be telling o/h and see what he says, but if anyone has anymore ideas then please post as you cant have to many!

Clare x

My boys list was quite short

Riley
Finley
Wezley
Mason

But we decided Toby for this one if its a boy, My 3 year old son was going to be called Toby but we decided on Ethan when he was born :)

I like James, Cole, Colby, Nathan, Lucas, Rogan, Daniel and Saul for boys xxx

For us it was either Alfie, Connor, Seth or Sam. We decided on Alfie :cloud9:

For my son i knew straight away he'd be called Caeden but i did have others i liked.. Caleb, Joshua, Jacob, Daniel, Matthew, Tyler

This one will be called Logan if its a boy :)

xx

I wanted Reuben but hubby hated it, lol. I heard Logan yesterday and that tickled me but we've already agreed on ours now!

lucas is too popular this yr... i know of 4 already... i like caleb on your list. iys sweet. i have my boys name picked but its a secret heeheehee! i also have a girls name picked but again its a seeecret!!

My Partner Likes The Name Jasper For A Boy But I Cant Get My Head Round Weather I Like Thats Name Or Not!!!... There Are Too Many Cute, Lovely Names For Boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->