Boy's Shoes (from baby size up to size 4) *Reduced*

D

Donna35

Having a major sort out as I'm (hopefully!!) moving house soon. Also to try clear some of the debt I'm in :wacko:

I've added prices on these (including postage) as a rough guide and cos ppl don't know what to offer etc but they are all open to negotiation, just want rid basically:thumbup:

These are DC's (genuine ones bought from DC themselves) they're size 4 (UK), still in original box and are in really good condition. I think they retail at about 30pounds. They're the 'Wild Grinder' special edition (skateboarding cartoon - hadn't a clue myself just liked the shoes lol)

Photo0260.jpg£10 reduced to £8Photo0264.jpg

The next pair are Adidas crib shoes size 1 (UK) again in excellent condition and with original box

Photo0278.jpg£5 (these are sold)

Clarks First Shoes - crawling shoes in size 3 G. These have been worn quite a lot as you can see but are clean and still have loads of life left in them. Still in original box

Photo0279.jpg£10Reduced to £6

Clarks First Shoes - cruising shoes in size 4 G. These have flashing lights and as above have been worn quite a lot by my little monkey cruising and climbing all over :haha: I can't find the box for these but if someone buys them I'll send in a spare DC shoesbox to protect them:thumbup:

Photo0280.jpg£10 Reduced to £7

Thanks for looking:flower:

What size Clarks ones? I'd be interested if size 4 :) x

how much posted u looking for the adidas crib shoes, ? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g