Boys

Angel

Reaction score
How many out there are having boy's(that you know of)? Have you come up with any names?
I was thinking either: Liam,Nathan,Nicholas,Alexander,Lachlan,Ethan,Zach.
I doubt my DH will agree with any of these which poses a problem cause the names he likes I dislike.
It's such a hard desicion,I hope the baby will give us some inspiration when he arrives:rofl:

We don't know if we are having a boy or girl, but if we have a boy it is likely that we'll call him Alexander Nicholas, lol!! So i definately love 2 of your choices!!

The other names we have come up with so far are Lewis, Fraser, Samuel or James, but at the moment it would definately be Alexander, no doubt i'l have changed my mind by February!!

I will be having a little baby boy and I will call him Alexander Jay Parker. But I really like the name Christian as well

we have having a boy.

We have been through so many names, Linkin, Nate, Elton, Seth, Sabian, Kiaser, Edan, Eli, Ellis. I think we have finaly decided on one now tho.

Ethan is my sons name :)

x

Isn't it funny how the same boys names are bouncing around :) and is it just me or are boys names harder to chose?

Anywho, our shortlist was Joe, Sam, Ryan, Alex, Matthew and Joshua. As you can see from my signature we chose Matthew Mark Andrew. It's great to be able to refer to him that way now, rather than just baby.

Hope you agree on one soon
Naimi x

If I had another boy I would name him Aaron.

I like the name Nicholas I really do

I'm not sure what I am having but so far for boys names I have: Joshua, Zuri, Isaiah

How many out there are having boy's(that you know of)? Have you come up with any names?
I doubt my DH will agree with any of these which poses a problem cause the names he likes I dislike.
It's such a hard desicion,I hope the baby will give us some inspiration when he arrives:rofl:

i like zacharia its a variation of zachary (or however u decide to spell it)

me--i'm having a boy as well and DH and i have decided on Hadi

I think it is harder to pick a boy's name (no idea why).I love Sam too.When we named our son it was our only compromise boy's name,I would love to have a name picked before he comes (I hate the idea of him being nameless),but we will see.

im not preg but if i was i love clayton krew clayton is my gdad surname and krew spells out all the men in my and oh life

k-is for ken there both my gdads
r- is for russ - oh
e- is edward russ dad
w- is wayne my dad
we would not call him ken russ edward wayne it would be krew so all men in our lives our included no arguments

That is so gorgeous,I have never heard of someone doing that.

We are also having a little boy, in Feb.
We struggle to agree on ANY names, but so far the #1 pick for us is Lachlan.
Probably Lachlan Finlay unless we change our minds yet again!

I've decided since I was about 2 months that if we are having a boy his name will be Jayden (no inspiration at all from britney spears) lol and as for a girl I always liked Danica but we are having a hard time deciding for a girl...

if we have a boy we are callin him Archie but we dont know what we are having yet x

I've decided since I was about 2 months that if we are having a boy his name will be Jayden (no inspiration at all from britney spears) lol and as for a girl I always liked Danica but we are having a hard time deciding for a girl...
Did you find out what you were having Turbo in you follow up?:baby:
And I was going to say are you taking a book out of Brittany's page:rofl:

Did you find out what you were having Turbo in you follow up?:baby:
And I was going to say are you taking a book out of Brittany's page:rofl:

My follow up was moved to this coming thursday because I wanted the 4D so they had to move me to a different clinic. So hopefully i'll find out thurs :)

I am convinced I am having a boy this time, because the pregnancy is so different than before. Hopefully I will be finding out on the 30th October. I am realy struggling for a name though - I am looking for something that can be easily pronounced in both Spanish and English. For girls names this is really easy, my favorites are Elena, Alicia...well, I have lots, but I have nothing for a boy.

See for me I find the girl's names hard, I cant decided on anything. For a boys name I like Noah Anthony or Ethan Anthony which is better? Anthony is my dad's name and def will be the middle name.

I Like ethan,noah seems to be really popular ATM tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"