Boys

Im kerfuffled because I had a boys named picked out... I cannot find a girls name that I like lol.. I like emmalynn but my OH doesnt care for it at all...I like jayleen as well...

So we have the same problem but switched lol

I've got a few boys names picked out, but more girls.
A few my DH and I have decided on for a boy are Chase, Mason, or Maddox. Nothing fancy! I think I'd like Chase, it just seems mischievious and I want a little michievious tot :)

thx goldlion I really like that one but my guy doesn't care for it :( So we gotta keep searching. finding something unique thats not in the top 100 list is really hard. I want a name for her that people are going to say "wow!!! gorgeous name!" lol a stunning name for what will be a stunning baby :)

Turbo, I came across this name in a book and thought it was nice, kinda throwing it around with the hubby. Make you'll like it I dunno. Makaylee
My couison also named her baby Jerilyn ....kinda close to Jayleen

For a girl, we're either going to name her Iris Lillian or Lilly Iris... lol, we're stuck in a rut now...

I like Lilly Iris ..like flowers alot ?:D

Hey. If we have a boy I think we have decided on Aidan Christopher. If its a girl, I really like Lily Alexandra. Or Alexis Nicole. My DH likes the second one more.. but I think I like Lily more. We are pretty decided on Aidan, but still trying to find a girl name. Its really hard trying to find one that we can agree on! Let us know what you decide!

Finding a name that me and my OH both like alot is very difficult... I'm just gonna say screw it just name her myself if he doesn't find something he likes lmao

I like Lilly Iris ..like flowers alot ?:D

LOL :rofl: funny thing is I only just found out about a month ago that an iris was a flower :blush:..... I know, that's bad.. LOL. I always thought of it as a part of an eyeball :S That's just embarrassing :blush:

I was thinking Lilly for my dad's mum who passed away years before I was born, he's still very emotional about her. And Iris is just plain pretty! heheh.

Finding a name that me and my OH both like alot is very difficult... I'm just gonna say screw it just name her myself if he doesn't find something he likes lmao

haha, that's what I'm thinkin for us too. My mom said when she was picking names for all of us, my dad disagreed on everything [and still does for the names I pick for his grandbaby] and my mom just threw the book at him for their third girl and told him to pick. he picked "Megan" for my sister... he's sooooooooooo unique.. lol

Well the only reason I know Iris is a flower, is because that's my boss's name and she has a tat of an Iris, it is a very pretty flower:) So dont feel bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->