Braxton Hicks

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Starting already! I never noticed them with my daughter, granted I didn't feel any labor contractions either until they gave me stupid doses of pitocin. I digress. Baby boys crib was delivered this evening and of course I HAD to put it together, then scrub the crib down, vacuum, organize the baby items we have already, vacuum the rest of the upstairs, give my daughter a bath, and get her in bed. Im POOPED! DD woke up at 530am, so its been a long day with her, plus doing some shopping and everything this evening. Baby is telling me to chill the heck out with some good old braxton hicks. Looks like Ill be putting my feet up for the rest of the night.

Sounds like you got A LOT done though! Feels good to get stuff done and then just relax in the evening. :) Rest for the rest of the night, then just do light chores for the next day or two.

Yes I always have a rest day after a busy day but it does feel good to get loads done:) it's funny cause with ds 4 I had an irritable uterus and had bad bh most of the way through from 18 weeks, I'm nearly 23 weeks and they haven't showed yet, just goes to show every pregnancy is different:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->