braxton hicks

R

Robyn_

ive been getting braxton hicks alot. especially at night. i mean i think its that anyways, could really be labour cos i would have a baby here now. lol..
is there anything i can do for the pains cos i been getting them quite badly.. or do i just have to wait them out.
and should i be getting them so much?

is anyone else getting them?

i have a antenatal tomorrow with midwife ill ask her then but just wanted some advise from you girls?.. if you can give any?

thanks if you can..

LOL wait till you can't move lol!

Its normal hun just make sure they arn't painful, your waters don't break and you have no show

xxx

Are they regular??

Or are they painful cause of how bubs is lying??

xxx

friday night they went on for a couplr of hours at regular intervals but then stopped

Dos it tonight go to labour ward hun

xxx

I got them quite a lot with Kayleigh, they'd take your breath away, last upto 20 secs, come every 20 mins and last a couple of hours. Just as I thought right i'm going to phone the hospital they'd stop!

yeah i know what u mean mum tells me if they last any longer she wil ring the mw but it always calms down after that

I would time exactly how long they last and how far apart they are. I found sometimes they would vary between 15 mins and 30 mins so knew not to panic, other times they would be 20 mins regular and then i'd start to panic.

yeah i will if it happens tonight, then i will talk to my midwife tomorrow about it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->