Breaking Bad?

Lauraxamy

Reaction score
Do any of you watch it or seen it? I'm watching it online at the moment, started watching it a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely hooked. :thumbup:

I love it!! Watched all of it back to back on Netflix in a few weeks and am now just waiting for the last 5 episodes to come on - can't wait :)

I'm not that far yet! I literally can't wait until bedtime every night just so I can watch it :lol: even bought a laptop so I can watch it on Netflix in bed.. :blush:

It's absolutely brilliant. One of the best things I've ever watched. And Jesse pinkman - grrrrr <3

I watched the first season, but I wasn't keen on it. I found it a bit slow.
My DH loves it though!
xx

Omg.. I put on Twitter the other day about is it wrong how I think Jesse is cute :lol: I'm so glad someone else thinks so!

It can be a little slow.. I found the second season a bit slow tbh but I still loved it :D

The more you get into it the more addictive it becomes. And it's definitely not wrong to fancy a bit of Jesse. He's HOT!!! :haha:

I'm not that far yet! I literally can't wait until bedtime every night just so I can watch it :lol: even bought a laptop so I can watch it on Netflix in bed.. :blush:

I did this as well :haha: I just couldn't stop watching it! I think season 2 is a bit slow but definitely worth sticking with it :)

Ah I love Breaking Bad! Im also waiting for the last few episodes!! Hubby and I were totally hooked though :)

I LOVE Breaking Bad! I'm however one season behind atm waiting for stupid Netflix to get with the program. I think Breaking Bad is the best show on tv followed by Game of Thrones, Dexter, the Walking Dead and Mad Men.

I LOVE Breaking Bad! I'm however one season behind atm waiting for stupid Netflix to get with the program. I think Breaking Bad is the best show on tv followed by Game of Thrones, Dexter, the Walking Dead and Mad Men.

Dexter is next on my list to watch!

Dexter is my favourite programme ever :) Especially seasons 1, 4, and 5!!
xx

Me and OH love it! Have watched at least one episode for the past fortnight on Netflix, and we have nearly finished! Does anyone know where we can watch the new series that comes out in August? As it's not on TV in the Uk?

Im just finishing season 4 of Breaking Bad. Im royally addicted and absolutely love it :D

I've seen all of Dexter too. Also a great show.

Netflix are apparently showing breaking bad a day or two after the US have it. DH will have to sign up for the free months trial!

Teaser is out! I am so looking forward to it...but also really sad it will all be over :cry:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturevideo/10210566/Breaking-Bad-Finale-watch-the-teaser.html

Oh I love that show! I'm sorry it's ending.

Oh. My. God. I have just watched episode 8 of season 5 and I don't know how I am going to wait for the second half of it to come out! I do hope Netflix do it the day after :)

Oh. My. God. I have just watched episode 8 of season 5 and I don't know how I am going to wait for the second half of it to come out! I do hope Netflix do it the day after :)

I really think they will so we don't have long to wait!! I am genuinely so excited! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->