Breaking Bad?

I watched it again and have decided I'm satisfied with it after all...

I just caught up to this season!!! I watched it over the weekend on one go with the hubs hahaha! I loved the ending though I think Jesse's probably gone crazy now. I don't even know if him surviving was necessarily a good thing. It sucks as he was always my fave character. Breaking Bad now ranks on top of my fave tv shows ever along with the Sopranos.

Hubby and I are also started season finale of Dexter tonight. Dexter won't be as good though, it just wasn't consistent as a show. Seasons 1 to 4 were great but seasons 5 and 6 were so bad i almost stopped watching. I really care for Dexter himself though so I want to see how they end it.

I'm also looking forward to the new season of the Walking Dead. That's a super dark show but I enjoy it. Seems like a lot of us ladies watch the same shows! Do you guys watch any of these?

- Mad Men
- Suits
- Homeland
- House of Cards

I watch homeland. Not sure where that's gonna go now in the third series. Loved the first and the second was pretty good.

Think I'm gonna catch up with walking dead as hear great things about that. My friend keeps telling me to watch mad men too!

just after finishing watching breaking bad I loved EVERY moment off it, but I was so disappointed with the ending, would love to have seen walt going to jail, jesse having a life, and how things with sky, Flynn & holly got on with their lives,

anyone else a little disappointed

just after finishing watching breaking bad I loved EVERY moment off it, but I was so disappointed with the ending, would love to have seen walt going to jail, jesse having a life, and how things with sky, Flynn & holly got on with their lives,

anyone else a little disappointed

I loved the ending, but Im really missing my regular breaking bad fix, I might have to watch it all again ! I read on imdb there might be a spin off series called 'better call saul' ! I will just keep my eyes peeled for any future ventures from the great Vince Gilligan !

I started watching the entire series again! I'm already halfway through season 3 :blush:

Me & DH started watching it a couple of weeks ago. We are about halfway through series 4. I love it!

I have a bit of a crush on Jessie.

I liked the ending but I pretty much had predicted it exactly as it happened...that tends to annoy me a bit.

I still think it was a consistently good show.

I liked the ending but I pretty much had predicted it exactly as it happened...that tends to annoy me a bit.

you predicted that he would build a gun to shoot todd's gang from the trunk of his car? And that hed use gretchen and her husband to get the money to his kids? :haha: id say that's pretty impressive.

In all seriousness, I think they were trying to end it in a way that pleased the audience. Every character, evil and innocent got exactly what they deserved. I liked it for that reason. Much better than the ending to Dexter!

All in all I agree, it was a consistently good quality show.
Instead of carrying on for several seasons like a lot of tv shows do, it had a beginning, middle and end. So its a real story that way. I also enjoyed the symbolism throughout it, its rare that a tv show had that.

you predicted that he would build a gun to shoot todd's gang from the trunk of his car? And that hed use gretchen and her husband to get the money to his kids? :haha: id say that's pretty impressive.

In all seriousness, I think they were trying to end it in a way that pleased the audience. Every character, evil and innocent got exactly what they deserved. I liked it for that reason. Much better than the ending to Dexter!

All in all I agree, it was a consistently good quality show.
Instead of carrying on for several seasons like a lot of tv shows do, it had a beginning, middle and end. So its a real story that way. I also enjoyed the symbolism throughout it, its rare that a tv show had that.

TBH I figured he would manufacture some kinda killer gun when they showed him going in his old house in one of the earlier episodes. Both me and my husband actually predicted the same ending lol! We like to write down what we think will happen before we watch and then compare notes after the episode:haha: so the bit with him going in and killing the gang and saving Jesse happened exactly as I thought, same with what happened with Lydia....

and ppl don't tell me the end of Dexter, hubby and I are watching the last episode Friday night!!!

I watch suits. But I am hoping they will continue doing the show rectify (created by the same guy who wrote breaking bad). Super dark show.

I'm on episode 8 of series 2......... I'm addicted! And yep Jesse.... Absolute beaut!!

I do too! I would do dirty, dirty things to Aaron Paul. :blush: :rofl:

This! What a sweetie!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/09/aaron-paul-made-his-wife-_n_4569888.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->