• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking Bad?

August 12th!! :wohoo:

https://gigaom.com/2013/07/26/netfl...pisodes-just-a-day-after-broadcast-in-the-us/

Oh. My. God. I have just watched episode 8 of season 5 and I don't know how I am going to wait for the second half of it to come out! I do hope Netflix do it the day after :)

I really think they will so we don't have long to wait!! I am genuinely so excited! :happydance:

Me too! I love it! Little bit of a crush on Jessie, and isn't Hank clever! I think I'm forgetting its not real!

Oh I'm totally with you there. I always forget it isn't real. Get so engrossed.

And I just am madly in love with Jesse.

I love Walter. Soo hot.

Just kidding :haha:

I love Jessie too! <3

Me :D Looks like things will get pretty heated between Hank and Walt.

What is the way we'd all like it to end? Sorry I just have no idea how other people hope to see it end.

Personally, I think W is a villain now and Id like to see him behind bars..

What is the way we'd all like it to end? Sorry I just have no idea how other people hope to see it end.

Walt needs to end up right at the bottom in my books. He's lost any morality and I'd like to see him punished in some way, preferably by Jesse. But I think he may end up on top.

Ooooh, it was exciting! Hank is out to get him but I think Walter will end up on top - and I totally don't want to see him punished in any way :lol:

Walt needs to end up right at the bottom in my books. He's lost any morality and I'd like to see him punished in some way, preferably by Jesse. But I think he may end up on top.

I feel theme way. I liked Walt's character in the beginning, but he has lost his sense of morals and will now stop at nothing to cover his ass - even if it means killing people. I hope things end well for Jesse and that nothing bad happens to him lol. I want Walt to pay!

Eeeek how exciting!!
I agree with you, what is up with Walt? I think he's actually crazy now and everything he's done has messed him up badly lol. I'm not sure how it will all end though atm.
If anything happens to Jesse I will for sure cry :lol:

I just would like Jesse to realise all the lies Walt has fed him and for him to get revenge of some sort. But I doubt he will as would need Walt to confess it all and I don't see him doing that anytime soon.

I'm struggling as we watched all the others on DVD so could have marathons. Waiting a week sucks!!

I just would like Jesse to realise all the lies Walt has fed him and for him to get revenge of some sort. But I doubt he will as would need Walt to confess it all and I don't see him doing that anytime soon.

I'm struggling as we watched all the others on DVD so could have marathons. Waiting a week sucks!!

I agree! I was going to wait until they all finish on Netflix and watch them together, but then realised I probably could never wait 8 weeks to do that :haha:

I feel so bad for Jesse :( he's so cute haha
I'm exactly the same, for ages I've been watching them on Netflix like 3-4 episodes a week sometimes more if I had the time :lol: so now it comes to waiting a week I'm literally like OMGGG, I need to know what happens like right now!

I can't stand Walt now! I felt really sorry for him in the beginning! I just love hank and Jesse though!

Doesn't the teacher have cancer? Sorry, I didn't watch but one episode. Their caption sucks (too many censorship the show started to make no sense)

Doesn't the teacher have cancer? Sorry, I didn't watch but one episode. Their caption sucks (too many censorship the show started to make no sense)

Sorry, I couldn't disagree more - its a great show :D

But yes, the teacher has terminal cancer and believes he has limited time to live; thats why he's trying to make all the money he can to leave for his family before he dies..

Hey ladies can I join in? When do you all get to see the new episodes?

Re: Walt's character over the entire series I was discussing with someone at work and he made an excellent point. At the beginning Walt was pretending to be Heisenberg but over time it has become more like he is Heisenberg and now pretending to still be Walt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->