• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking Bad?

Of course! The more, the merrier :flower:

That is interesting, and very true! He was a regular, good guy trying to be a bad guy, and now he's a bad guy trying to be a good guy.

I loved the latest episode! So pleased Jesse has started to figure stuff out.

Cannot WAIT for next week!!

This week's episode was so intense! I love that I really have no clue what is going to happen next :)

Went off Walter a lot after Mondays episode! Had to go back and re-watch the episode with the risen cigarette! Had forgotten about that :/

I don't know why I'm still cheering for Walt despite him being such a horrible person. My reaction to the episode was basically:
Beginning of Walt "confession" video - no!
Giving the DVD to Hank - noooooo!
Hank and Marie watching the DVD - YES!
Jesse leaving town - nooo :(
Jesse realizing about the ricin - oh sh*t
Jesse punching Saul - YES!
Jesse showing up at Walt's house - OH SH*T
:haha:

I read the creepiest theory on another forum about the character Walt.

He takes on traits of everyone he kills.
He started cutting the crust off his sandwiches like Crazy 8, bought a Volvo like Gus and ordered the same drink as Mike (?) I dont know why but I find that so creepy! Wonder if its true/what it means..

He started cutting the crust off his sandwiches like Crazy 8, bought a Volvo like Gus and ordered the same drink as Mike (?) I dont know why but I find that so creepy! Wonder if its true/what it means..

OMFG that is creepy but definitely true.

I read that too which is why people are thinking he's going to kill Skylar because in the opening scene of the first half of this season he was spelling his age in bacon the way she used to...

I can't really see him killing Skylar but I'm worried about Jesse, he obviously doesn't light the house on fire because it wasn't all burned in the flash forward of the first new episode and we know Walt has his gun and is on his way there. Eek Sunday can't come fast enough!

I have trouble imagining him killing Skylar too, especially because she appears to be on his side right now. The only way I can see him even considering killing her is if she was to decide to blow his cover and hand him over to Hank/the cops. Even then though, it might seem too much. Her and the kids were his initial motive for everything he did in the first place so murdering her and leaving the kids without a mother would seem like a contradiction of all that. However we came to see that he was willing to go a lot further than we ever realized and his motives changed by the end of season 4 so maybe we'll find out he's capable of even worse than it seems... :shrug: Dying to find out!

Oooooh! That is creepy!

Love that theory about Walt! Love that we have this thread too to dissect it all.

Me and DH were actually open mouthed with the video bit!! I rewatched two episodes yesterday too to try and remember stuff.

New episode again later today!! I've been waiting for it for what seems like forever after last weeks, I'm so glad Jesse is starting to see how bad Walt has become. I was watching the video part like OMG NO WAY!!

Brilliant episode again tonight - love that Jesse is now trying to get the control back. I'm just so excited to see how it all gets wrapped up.

Eek I love that I never know what's coming next!

I just watched Sunday's episode last night, was "EEEEK" through the whole thing! :haha:

Talk about an interesting theory as well with him taking on the characteristics of people he's killed. I never actually noticed that but now that its pointed out its so very true! I've been getting caught up on Netflix so just watched the past 3 seasons not that long ago.

I'm not sure how it'll end. I'm pretty sure he'll die of his cancer but I kinda have this thought that maybe Skyler ends up taking over the biz.... but in the flash forwards you don't see Jesse OR Skyler... so I don't know if they're dead or just not around.

I think skyler dies. Reading about that theory I read something about the flash forward showing him arranging his bacon like she did on his birthday and whether that was a characteristic he adopted. Or maybe I read that on here?! Sorry if I've repeated someone else!!

I think that was on here. :flower: Either way, its definitely plausible!

I'm still clueless as to how it will end.. I'm not sure Walt will die (as much as I want him to now lol) because we saw the fast forward of his 52nd birthday :shrug:
There's still so much that could happen like Hank dying or Skyler or even Jesse or maybe one of them killing Walt, they're really not giving any hints away yet! I know I've said it before but if anything happens to Jesse I'll just cry :haha:

I'm stupidly excited about watching this tonight! Looking forward to some chat tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->