• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking Bad?

Way back in one of the other seasons before the credits it showed body bags on his driveway....and like guys in forensic suits walking around as if there had been an explosion....I dunno who that might be

Way back in one of the other seasons before the credits it showed body bags on his driveway....and like guys in forensic suits walking around as if there had been an explosion....I dunno who that might be

Im probably wrong but wasn't that from the plane crash and bodies that had fallen?

that was the 2nd season, and you are right Mrs. Butterfly :) it was a flash forward, but of that season finale when Jane's dad messed up and caused the plane crashes. :flower:

I got some respect for walt back after getting skylar off the hook. Jesse is all kind of jacked up but i figured they were going to make him cook... i wasnt a big hank fan either, but that was so not a cool way to go... i am sooooo excited for this next episode!!! Im at the edge of my seat, this is crazy good! Lol

I got some respect for walt back after getting skylar off the hook. Jesse is all kind of jacked up but i figured they were going to make him cook... i wasnt a big hank fan either, but that was so not a cool way to go... i am sooooo excited for this next episode!!! Im at the edge of my seat, this is crazy good! Lol

Never thought I'd look forward to Mondays! I love it!!

There's some pretty good analysis on blogs online. Read something about Walt watching hank get killed was almost identical in reactions etc to when Gus saw his partner get killed by that dude in the wheelchair and his gang. And Gus got his revenge so suggestion is Walt will be looking for revenge on Todd and the guys.

I just hope Jessie gets away. Not sure how he could tho. Walt ain't gonna save him now - he handed him over. Looked like he'd lost an eye :( he's so pretty - his poor face :(

Just watched. Wow, what an intense episode! I had tears in my eyes as he drove away with Holly!

It makes complete sense now that Walt was trying to clear Skylar of involvement with that phone call. I didn't realize that at first. thanks bumpy_j!

I read a theory online that Gus and that guy they killed at the swimming pool were actually lovers. lol. And Vince Gilligan, the producer says they "probably" were. So their relationship was perhaps different from Walt and Hank's, but I still believe that Walt will try to avenge Hank's death the same way Gus avenged his lover's death. :thumbup: I hope he does, I really want to see Todd and all those scumbags pay in the end.

I want to see Holly safe and sound, and Jessie escape. I hope things end well for Jessie, Flynn and Holly. Can't wait until next Monday!!

Loved Flynn in the latest episode. That knife fight was honestly excruciating to watch - don't think I breathed!

Its always been about control and power for Walt hasn't it? Last episode he had totally lost it all to those Nazi guys. Giving Jessie over to them gave him some power back by giving them orders again. And then getting his revenge will allow him to feel "on top" again. Doubt it'll all go that smoothly for him tho....

Hope we get to see Saul again. Love him!

Ugh while they were wrestling around with the knife all I could think about was Omg is he going to accidentally kill Skyler???

I think we will definitely see Saul again. Plus he's getting his own series...not sure how that will go but he is a great character!

I was honestly shocked when Hank got shot - he has been my favourite character all along. I do think when it all comes down to it at the end its going to be Jesse versus Walt, but i have no clue how it is going to end though - i cannot wait for Monday!!

Ugh while they were wrestling around with the knife all I could think about was Omg is he going to accidentally kill Skyler???

I think we will definitely see Saul again. Plus he's getting his own series...not sure how that will go but he is a great character!

That's what I thought! Especially as we'd had the chat about him doing the bacon on his birthday so did that mean she was dead?!

Ah yes think I'd heard that about Saul. Yay. Wonder if his muscle man is still sat in a motel somewhere!

Ha I forgot about him sitting there being scared to use his phone :haha:

Omg this week's episode was so sad and emotionally draining :( I'm scared to even find out how it all ends at this point!

I know!! I nearly choked when Jessie got caught, didn't realise I'd been holding my breath! And Walt...I'm in turmoil!

It's amazing how I've gone from hating Walt last episode to feeling so sorry for him this one. So sad to see that after everything he's been through he still thinks money is going to fix everything :(

This one was emotionally exhausting. The bit with Jessie actually made my heart ache. Typical breaking bad - never quite runs the typical way, just when you think Jessie has caught a break they catch him.

Brilliant to go back to the grey matter issue too. Root cause for Walt. Interesting to see what his next move is. And finally find out who that ricin is for....

I loved this last episode, and what i really love is i cant honestly make one prediction about how this will end! Most ahows you have a good idea, not this one!! Did anybody else find todd to be just extremely disturbing? He is so calm and polite while doing the mpst hanus stuff! Hes friggin insane!

I think he's like gus freen in that respect. There's no way I can wait a week to see the last one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->