Breast Pump Opinions please

Slightly off topic (and really not trying to hijack your thread!) but my insurance won't cover a pump unless it's "medically necessary." Something about this policy being exempt from the federal mandate blah blah blah. I'm going to wait until after the first of the year and call a medical supplier and let them deal with the insurance company directly. Maybe they'll have better luck.

I'm also looking for a good resource on pumping basics if anyone knows of one...I am clueless when it comes to pumping!

Maybe it is because your policy hasn't been renewed since the mandate? If so, once it renews it should apply from what I understand.

Maybe it is because your policy hasn't been renewed since the mandate? If so, once it renews it should apply from what I understand.

Really? Interesting. Good thought. In that case I will DEFINITELY wait until Jan 1 and try again!

Really? Interesting. Good thought. In that case I will DEFINITELY wait until Jan 1 and try again!

Something about some plans being "grandfathered in", but I don't think they can hang out like that forever, I think by 2014 they all have to be on board? That's why there have been so many canceled plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->