Breastfeeding baby, not preventing another :-)

Hello everyone I am new to this thread but was hoping to join you guys:flower: my husband and I have been together for 7 years(married for 5) and together we made 3 perfect little girls who keep our world spinning <3 our oldest daughter Z just turned 5 in July, our spunky little monkey L is going to be 3 in November and we just welcomed our newest princess M in April:kiss: we ttc all 3 of our kids and throughout their journey's had 6 losses along with long ttc periods. Originally we thought M was going to be our last and I was actually on birth control up until recently, but because of our journey and how hard it has been in the past to conceive we have decided to stop my birth control and see what happens. I am still breastfeeding and haven't gotten my period back yet but we supplement also so I'm thinking it will start soon since I stopped my birth control, or so I'm hoping. I'm not really going to keep track of my cycles or ovulation other then when af starts we are just going to have fun with it and go with the flow. Also slightly hoping for a blue bundle but I think we only make girls so we shall see eventually:haha: anyway thank you for listening to my long ass chapter book and sorry for it being so long, I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys and being able to follow all of yours as well:happydance:

Welcome, Abii. :wave: I also have a 5 year old daughter and a son who will be 3 in October. I also have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I was pregnant recently, but miscarried at 10 weeks, so I'm on my first real cycle of trying. A lot of the ladies here are already pregnant, but they're great sources of knowledge and awesome cheerleaders. :winkwink:

Welcome, Abii. :wave: I also have a 5 year old daughter and a son who will be 3 in October. I also have a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I was pregnant recently, but miscarried at 10 weeks, so I'm on my first real cycle of trying. A lot of the ladies here are already pregnant, but they're great sources of knowledge and awesome cheerleaders. :winkwink:
Aw thank you, I am very sorry to hear about your loss:nope: I hope you get a sticky bean this cycle:flower:

Hey ladies not popped my head in here for months. Hope everyone is keeping well spiffy so sorry to see your news sending hugs and congrats to all the ladies who are pregnant again. So Hayden is 2 now and still my periods are awol. I actually got to a point where I didn't mind if I had another or not as Hayden is a handful and Lewis was diagnosed with autism last year so I've been focusing on getting him the support he needs etc. But lately everywhere I turn I see bumps and babies and I'm so envious. Hayden is still breastfeeding so there's no chance that my periods will return til he stops completely. Hopefully I can ntnp once they do. X

Hi babytots! Its good to hear from you. Im sorry things have gotten difficult for you. My pediatrician wants me to take my 4 year old son to get tested for autism, and I haven't yet, and I think it's because I'm scared of what they'll tell me. I'm still hoping he'll grow out of some of his difficulties. I'm sorry you're going through this with Lewis. :(

I went to my 12 week appointment on Wednesday and apparently I'm just cursed. There wasn't a heartbeat. Baby passed the week before. Now I'm just home waiting to miscarry. Needless to say we're devastated. This makes mc number 10. 10!!!!!! 5 children, 10 losses and no medical explanation as to why. :(

Oh my God Luvy, I am so so so very sorry. This is horrible news. I wish there was something to say to comfort your heart. You're in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss luvymom:cry::hugs:

Update. I miscarried the baby really Saturday morning. But not everything wanted to release so I bled and clotted heavy all day long. It got to the point I was getting worried so I called my doctor who said his preference would be the ER but if I wanted I could take Cytotec (I hate cytotec) first and see if that would get my uterus to contract enough to get everything out. If that didn't work, ER. Well I really wanted to avoid the hospital setting because of how emotionally hard that is for me. (Ivs, Drs, nurses, etc. All the stuff when you have a baby only you leave without a baby). So I chose the pills. They worked but unfortunately they also do quite a number on me. I passed a huge clot and then the bleeding finally slowed way down. But then I got so sis from the pills, my stomach was sick, loose bowels, fast heart rate, etc. I asked my husband to help me walk to the bathroom because I could do it on my own and I PASSED OUT! I came to fairly quick and just tried to stay extra hydrated and bring my iron back up. It was crazy! I'm doing better now. DH to the baby and tissue to the Dr today so we can send it off for testing. I'm drained. He's drained. Now we focud on our emotional recovery.

Luvy, I'm so sorry it had to be so difficult for you physically, on top of all the emotional pain. :( The cytotec was pretty straight forward for me, but it did make me feel sick and nauseous and give me diarrhea, which just sucks on top of the bleeding and cramping. My SIL passed out on the way to the ER during her miscarriage, though. The whole thing just sucks. :nope: Honestly, I don't know how you have the courage to keep trying. I don't think my heart could take that much pain. :cry: Sending lots of prayers your way.

Luvy that sounds traumatic. I'm so sorry! I hope you can rest and recover the next few days.

So sorry luvy. Sound like a horrible experience. Take iron supplements daily, I was anemic for weeks after bleeding out so much. I hope they can give u answers at the very least, why this happened.

Oh wow luvy I was not expecting to come on and read that. OMG:hugs: That's so awful, you poor thing. Keeping you in my thoughts, I'm so sorry xxx

Oh Luvy I am so sorry :cry: keeping you in my thoughts&#9825;

Well, I'm 11 dpo and my test today was a bfn, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle (I've only ever gotten BFPs past 10 dpo with my chemicals). It's okay, though. I'm thinking about taking a break from TTC anyway so I can get on an antidepressant again (I don't like taking them while pregnant). The good thing is, I have a few weeks before I'm fertile again to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->