Breastfeeding baby, not preventing another :-)

TTC, if my tests continue to get darker, I think I may call. Either way, I have a 6 week follow-up appointment scheduled for August 2nd with the OB, so I'll get all the answers, then.

Good! I hate when doctors don't automatically follow levels to zero. I really really hope it's a new pregnancy. That would be amazing!!!!!

Thanks, TTC, I hope so, too. Then my due date would only be two and a half months after my original due date. But Im trying not to get my hopes up, because i know this could just be a weird hcg fluctuation.

Regardless, I'll be taking a test tomorrow and posting it. :haha:

Wow! That's really puzzling Spiffy. Have u been trying around O time?

Spiffy that's definitely confusing :hugs: I go stir crazy when waiting for BFN, it's so frustrating! Hcg halves, on average, every 48 hours, but can be even quicker. That last bit always seems to take ages. Have you had any betas at all, so you can work out where you should be now? Seems like it's been a while. I've had some long waits for BFN, 5 weeks after a nmc is totally normal for me, even longer after a later d&c with higher hcg.

Anything is possible though, so I'll pray is a mircale rather then some stubborn hcg!!

My follow up (molar/chemo stuff) is always done via urine beta at 6w pp/pmc and 10w as a blood beta, so it can take as along as that and still be normal, that's what they always tell me x

As for me they couldn't do my anomaly scan, baby was being awkward. Had legs crossed as well and couldn't get a pic to print off either! Going back in 2 weeks for another attempt. Saw the consultant and have an induction date of the 24th November, although this may get pushed back a week to the 17th. I should join your November group TTC! :haha:
I have a anterior placenta (ds2 was also) So I'll no doubt be freaking out about reduced movements in 3rd tri, on a regular basis!!

Thanks, Dan-o. I kind of wish I'd had a beta done at some point so I'd have some clue of what was going on. I'm 4 weeks post miscarriage today, so I know it's not totally abnormal to have hcg in my system still, but of it's going up and down, that worries me a little more. Also, I had more red bleeding when I woke up today, so now I guess I'll wait and see if it's gone in a few hours, like last time, or if it stays and turns into AF this time. Either way, I'll take another test this afternoon to see if it's getting lighter or darker.

That's so frustrating that they couldn't do your scan! Stubborn baby! :haha:

Were you scanned clear? I was thinking maybe you could have a little bit of placenta left over? X

They said that my uterus looked empty but there was a little vascularity, but they couldn't be sure what was causing it. They gave me the all clear, though, and said that most likely whatever was causing the vascularity would come out with the bleeding. I did pass something little that looked like tissue a few days after that, so I assumed that was it. Maybe not, though. :shrug:

Urghh, the not knowing is torture!! Xxx :hugs:

Well, I took another test just now and it's lighter than yesterday's test, so I'm probably not pregnant. :( My levels are probably just fluctuating. It's so annoying! If it's not a new pregnancy, then I would really appreciate a negative test already.

Spiffy I'm so sorry. How are you today?

Dano, you should join the Nov group!!!! Your little girl will definitely be here by then!!!!!

Yesterday was rough, but I'm feeling better today. The bleeding that started yesterday has definitely turned into AF (unlike the bleeding on Saturday which went away after a few hours) so I'm official on cd2 and my test was nearly negative, which is nice in a way, because it means the miscarriage is finally over, and I can start fresh.

Spiffy that's bittersweet news hun. :hugs: I always bleed out the last bit like that as well, I think it's probably a good thing to get a fresh lining before the next little bean snuggles in. I don't think you'll be in for a long wait before that little rainbow comes along xxx

I agree with Dano! I bet you'll get pregnant with a rainbow first month trying ❤️ Sending hugs and happy wishes your way today :hug:

Thanks, ladies. I hope so. We tried in September and had a chemical, then we tried again in October and had another chemical, and then we went back to preventing until we tried again in April and had the miscarriage. All of them were on the first try, so literally every time we've tried since having Levi has resulted in pregnancy (and also miscarriage) but hopefully that means it won't take long to fall pregnant again...and hopefully keep it this time.

Hello ladies oh my I see some new pregnancies :wohoo: congratulations ladies xxxx
Spiffy I'm so sorry you had a miscarriage:hugs: :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->