Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

ive read 2pm is best, but i only got positive opks with fmu. i think it might be related to night waking? i took them twice a day the first cycle and i was using IC opks x

hi ladies :wave: do you mind if I join you? DH and I have just started TTC #3 and I'm currently tandem nursing my 3yr old and 15month old. Going in completely blind this time as no sign of AF.

Hi Bubbles, welcome :flower:!

Wow tandem nursing, hope i get the chance to do the same!! No signs of AF at all then?

Lucy_x I took mine at about 4pm...I got the superdrug own brand ones which were bogoff (so ten for 16 bux) and i have got a positive 2 days in a row at that time, so i'm hoping it's accurate!

Does anyone know when I would be likely to ovulate then? Does it go from the first pos opk? I tried to temp this morning but only have one reading so I have nothing to compare against.. cm seems to have dried up too so i'm a bit confused! xx

I had a bleed a 6+ weeks ago but I'm convinced it was pill induced, I've done HPTs but all neg. We always planned on TTC june time this year but because I started having problems with the pill (and we both got insanely broody) we moved it forward. I've been and bought some Agnus Castus today in the hope that it'll kick start AF but will have to wait and see, knowing my luck though it'll just decrease my supply :lol:

Hi ladies. i had treatment done thursday to remove the abnormal cells on my cervix, and been told no sex for a month. hopefully after that we will continue with ttc. i have read on line there is more chance of miscarying after treatment, but the doctor didnt mention anything like that so i shall not be happy now if that does happen.

My Ovulation Chart

anyone else think today is possibly OV day? its my lowest temp.....

Also my cervix, very high (almost impossible to feel :shrug:) & didnt feel particularly hard

bumpy...I really think todays the day, cant even feel my cevix now :lol:

Fingers crossed you catch that egg lucy_x

Are you ladies taking anything to help? After alot of research I am taking AC and EPO along side my folic acid

I've got til Monday, apparently before I should test!! :grr: I want to know NOWW!! I'll test again tomorrow fmu, I've had a couple of days break!

My Ovulation Chart

anyone else think today is possibly OV day? its my lowest temp.....

Also my cervix, very high (almost impossible to feel :shrug:) & didnt feel particularly hard

looks like you did on january 10th x

FF has set my ovulation day at day 21 :wohoo:, Knowing my luck il enter tomorrows temp and it will say i havent ovulated again :dohh:

Anyway ignoring that, i dont think id mind if i didnt catch this cycle, as to know im ovulating is really good news!

Should i continue to have a 32day cycle (like the last was) It also means i have my standard (prepregnancy) lutel phase back tooooooooo :wohoo:

OMG jellybeann :wohoo: Why didnt you update, congratulations, i hope its a sticky bean :flower:

Not feeling positive this cycle, Im not sure when to expect AF as its been varying since getting my cycles back, im currently 6dpo and feel no different :( Either way, in preperation for my next cycle anknow how to increase LP length?

x

Hiya Girls! Just thought I'd let you know...

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=325856&d=1326744222

II think AF must be on her way, Im 7dpo and temps went down 0.2c today :(, cramping very badly so my LP cant be aslong as i thought it was.....Only time will tell i guess x

fingers crossed lucy, it could be an implantation dip x

Hi ladies....I was looking through the groups and this one seems like a good fit for me. I have a 5 year old DD and a 10 month old DD. I'm breastfeeding and plan to continue for some time so I'm not sure how it's going to mess with my cycles and ovulation. A link to my chart is in my siggy. I just started temping again a few days ago so I'm not sure if I'm pre or post O right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->