Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Hi Ladies!

Haven't been on here for a few weeks, hope everyone is doing on :thumbup:.

Cookie, just saw your update, hope everything is ok? :hugs:

CONGRATS Polaris! :happydance:

And as for me, I'm still in complete shock! Got my BFP 2 weeks ago :blush:. Absoluately crazy, as we had decided not to try last month, we DTD just once, but I know that I ov'd at least 3 days earlier than my previous cycles. So it looks like the B6 + B12 + Vitex finally kicked in increased my LP. Feeling very nervous as I have zero symptoms, which is very unlike my previous pregnancies, usually feel pretty ill by 6 weeks pregnant :wacko:.

So the old theory of it happening when you don't try seemed to apply to me!

Good luck to all, sending you lots of baby dust!! x

Wow congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:
I have no symptoms either except for needing to pee a lot. That's amazing that you got your BFP the month that you weren't really trying!!

Thank you :flower: I know, it really is crazy, I must have ov'd so much earlier than previous cycles.

Just goes to show how much & how suddenly our cycles can change when breastfeeding - so here's hoping lots more ladies on here get lucky! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Haven't been on here for a few weeks, hope everyone is doing on :thumbup:.

Cookie, just saw your update, hope everything is ok? :hugs:

CONGRATS Polaris! :happydance:

And as for me, I'm still in complete shock! Got my BFP 2 weeks ago :blush:. Absoluately crazy, as we had decided not to try last month, we DTD just once, but I know that I ov'd at least 3 days earlier than my previous cycles. So it looks like the B6 + B12 + Vitex finally kicked in increased my LP. Feeling very nervous as I have zero symptoms, which is very unlike my previous pregnancies, usually feel pretty ill by 6 weeks pregnant :wacko:.

So the old theory of it happening when you don't try seemed to apply to me!

Good luck to all, sending you lots of baby dust!! x

Hey- congrats on the bfp!! How old is your youngest??

Hi Pip,

Thank you :flower: He was 13 months when I concieved number 4. It was my 5th cycle since getting my periods back, but my cyles have been all over the place.

Good luck :hugs:

I think I'm going to be leaving this group soon! LO is weaning!

Hi, just wondering does anyone here have a short luteal phase? I have been monitoring my last 5 cycles and only ovulated 3 times around cycle day 26 and have a luteal phase of 3-5days.
This month I ovulated on day 14 and am at 10dpo. I didn't expect it to change so suddenly, i thought it was a gradual change?

looks liek im not going to ovulate, or if i do it will be a very short leutal phase :(

heres my chart,

My Ovulation Chart

Looks like i was just bout to ov, then somehow missed it :( strange, im getting horrendous ovulation pains....With any luck i will ovulate in the next day or 2.

Hi ladies! Can I join you?! DD is 13 months and OH & i have been sorta trying... Got AF back about 3 months ago but my cycles have been crazy... I have spent an absolute fortune on preg tests and my OH thinks i'm a complete nutcase :flower: !! Anyways bought some superdrugs own OPK's today, took one on whim as had a tiny bit of ewcm and it was pos!! Can't believe it :happydance: REALLY hope I may actually ovulate!

looks liek im not going to ovulate, or if i do it will be a very short leutal phase :(

heres my chart,

My Ovulation Chart

Looks like i was just bout to ov, then somehow missed it :( strange, im getting horrendous ovulation pains....With any luck i will ovulate in the next day or 2.

My previous 5 cycles i was ovulating on cycle day 26, and the period came 5 days later. If you do have a short luteal phase, I've read taking a vitamin B complex can help lengthen it out. how long is your luteal phase?

Hi ladies! Can I join you?! DD is 13 months and OH & i have been sorta trying... Got AF back about 3 months ago but my cycles have been crazy... I have spent an absolute fortune on preg tests and my OH thinks i'm a complete nutcase :flower: !! Anyways bought some superdrugs own OPK's today, took one on whim as had a tiny bit of ewcm and it was pos!! Can't believe it :happydance: REALLY hope I may actually ovulate!

hi debi! are you charting?

Hey Lindblum :hugs: Eh no I haven't really been charting.. been trying to keep an eye on cm and kinda trying cp but i don't really know what i'm doing with that!! I wasn't even gona do an opk today but i couldn't resist! My cycles have been really long (like 7 weeks!) and i reckon i'm on about cd15ish so i'm surprised to be getting a pos OPK. I started taking a bvit 3 days ago so wonder if that has anythin to do with it... duno if that would wrk so soon right enough! Don't temp as up so much through the night with wee one.

Congrats on ur bfp!!!!

x

My baby wakes up about 3-5 times in the night and i was able to temp, so don't let that stop you x
in case you're interested here's my chart.

the temps are erratic but there is some kind of pattern still

good luck x

Lindblum.... Iv no idea :( it varies, And i cant really tell because as far as FF says iv never ovulated....From my 'near' ovulation day though, id give it 5-8 days....

Will start the VitB in the morning, already had some in my cupboard.

Think i'll join that site and give it a go! Thanks for sharing!!! What time did you temp? Just when you woke up for the day?

Lindblum.... Iv no idea :( it varies, And i cant really tell because as far as FF says iv never ovulated....From my 'near' ovulation day though, id give it 5-8 days....

Will start the VitB in the morning, already had some in my cupboard.

if you are not, maybe do opks too? when i first started charting i would get positive opks but fertility friend never indicated ovulation. I think it was error on my part tho, i was still getting used to temping x

Think i'll join that site and give it a go! Thanks for sharing!!! What time did you temp? Just when you woke up for the day?

i took my temperature at 8-9 am because i knew my baby would sleep for at least 2 (normally 3)hrs straight. If your baby wakes you at temp-taking time and cries for milk and you decide to feed her before taking your temp, get back in bed under the covers after the feed and wait at least 5 mins before taking your temp.
I noticed that i would have a temp drop of ~0.2 celcius after the feed. So getting back in bed helped me get more consistent temperatures (as opposed to erratic shooting up and down).

After you get used to it, you'll notice what temp pattern is normal for you x

heres my chart,

My Ovulation Chart

just had another look at your chart, it looks either you ovulated on cycle day 10 or 14 but can't tell until another two days. Sometimes i would get a rapid drop before ff could detect 3 high temps even tho i got a positive opk. hopefully it was on cycle day 10 for you x

heres my chart,

My Ovulation Chart

just had another look at your chart, it looks either you ovulated on cycle day 10 or 14 but can't tell until another two days. Sometimes i would get a rapid drop before ff could detect 3 high temps even tho i got a positive opk. hopefully it was on cycle day 10 for you x

hopefully hun, I will defo buy some more OPKs and just take one everyday until i get a hit i guess :shrug:, What time did you take your OPKs, i heard 2pm (afternoon was best?)

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->