Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

o for anyone who stiull reads this group, My temp went up 0.7degrees C today :wacko:, Im 11dpo, Good or bad sign :shrug: (My Ovulation Chart)

o for anyone who stiull reads this group, My temp went up 0.7degrees C today :wacko:, Im 11dpo, Good or bad sign :shrug: (My Ovulation Chart)

good sign! are you going to wait til after af is due to test?

Hiya girls, I am sure I will see you all again soon, but I managed to conceive my second child! I am still very cautious as I had 2 losses, but I've passed the dates of the previous miscarriages, so I am very excited and a lot less nervous now! Anyway, I wish you all the luck in the world, getting your :bfp:s and to see you in the pregnancy and even baby sections very soon! :hi: love you all xx

I don't know when af is :lol: will probably test 14dpo if at doesn't show! X

lucy thats some willpower! i would've caved and tested already :p

jellybeann, goodluck x

Congratulations jellybeann.
Still another 2 weeks before we can ttc concieve again, been bleeding ever since treatment so no idea where i am in my cycle now.

Hi Ladies just a quick q on cm......DS is 3mths a few days ago I had something very near ewcm but not a lot of it, then yesterday and today I have very watery cm.....is that my cycle returning already?? with myDDs my af didnt return until 13 and 10mths respectively....would dearly love another before DH changes his mind lol! (but maybe not quite this soon..)

Tbh pip101, I had that kinda Cm mixed with other types on and off for a fair few months before i got my cycles back, (only came back Dec) So its really tought to tell, have you temp'ed before?

I had a substantual drop this morning :(,My Ovulation Chart Fortunatly not below my coverline although im not hopeful now.... I guess one temp cant make that much difference, If i can get away on my own i may buy a test today...

Either way AF is still a no show and im on cycle day 33 now :wacko:, Iv never had a cycle this long, and TBH was expecting a shorter LP because of BFing...Guess only time will tell x

We are back ttc now-my results came back fine. Need to try to get back in the habit of temping now.

Hi ladies.....I'm currently breastfeeding my 10 month old dd and we are officially ttc baby #3 since this cycle just began. My cycle that just ended had delayed ovulation (O'd on CD28) and I had a short LP (8 days). Although I do tend to have long cycles (around 35 days), my LP is usually between 11 and 13 days. Now I'm concerned my LP is going to be too short to conceive. I'm taking vitex and FX that it helps lengthen it.

Well we dtd on the appropriate dates this month and my period is due today so i did a test this morning but it is bfn :( No sign of period yet though, so no idea what is going on there. Was really hoping it would be our month, we have been trying 8 months now. My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
if that has worked that should be novembers chart which is the last time i tempted, does it look like i'm ovulating?

Hi ladies, i'm here hoping to get some advice about ttc while bf. my DD is 1 year, 3 weeks and 4 days old. i got my first af since having her and am now on CD17 no sign of O. Just wondering how long it might take for my cycle to regulate itself if it's irregular. Any help you ladies can give me is very much appreciated.

I have some good news-we got our BFP at the weekend :)

La Mere I kind of gave up trying to work out when I O'd as I could never work it out, only thing I can advice is to make sure you keep DTD regularly.

Can I join this thread!? I have just weaned off domperidone and waiting for my cycles to return (returned at 8 weeks pp and stopped again when I started domperidone) DH and I are trying to conceive number two while breastfeeding DS (5 months)

Hi lilninja, I'd like to join too, I'm in the same position! We r TTC baby no.2 and I'm breastfeeding my LO who is just over 4 months old :) I'm in the middle of weaning off domperidone, it's interesting that your AF stopped when you started taking it, I wonder if that's why mine still haven't come back even tho DS has been STTN for the past 7 weeks. I'm almost off it now, and just started taking agnus castus which is meant to help you cycles come back if you're BFing... How long have u been TTC for? We've been trying since DS was 8 weeks old but nothing. Done soooooo many POAS, at one point I was convinced I was PG as I had sooo many symptoms but it must've just been wishful thinking lol!!!! Can't help but be a little bit gutted every time I get a BFN :'(

Hello lilninja and mumofbugz :)

Are either of you monitoring your cycles at all?
I got my period 8 weeks post-partum and then every 2 weeks after that. I started ovulating about 8 months post-partum but wasn't able to conceive because of my short luteal phase. I don't know if you are aware of this but the time between when you ovulate and the first day of your period needs to be at least 10 days long. Alot of breastfeeding mums have a short LP which is why they cannot conceive.

good luck x

Hi MumOfBugz and lindblum!!

Apparently because domperdione increases your prolactin levels it can cause irregular cycles or even make them stop.. Not good timing!! I started dom in July and just my luck, haven't had a period since July 26th.. We've been not trying not preventing since my cycles returned and just decided in august we would officially start trying.. of course that's when my cycles stopped so here I am at CD 42 still waiting for AF to return.. I haven't been on Dom for about a week now and hoping things return to normal ASAP!! I have a feeling the dom might have something to do with your cycles not returning yet.. I'm hoping they start up soon for both of us so we can get started!! Maybe you'll catch the first lil egg!! I've been taking vitex in hopes things start moving along again! I'm still breastfeeding my son as well who is five months (two days ago) and really hoping that my cycles return as they were!! I was having regular cycles between 27-31 days since 8 weeks PP, I haven't been charting but am pretty aware of what my body is doing when so I know I was ovulating at the right time and so on.. I want my kids close in age so figured we best start tryiong early! I have been sooooo confused this past month because of missing my period.. I've poas a couple times and of course all negative but can't help but wonder what is going on as everything had return to normal and now all of a sudden it's out of wack!! How long were you on dom for!? did it work for you!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->