Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Jess19

Reaction score
Hello ladies :hi:

Thought I'd start a thread for all my breastfeeding mamma's that are expecting :)

Although I just recently quit nursing it wont be long until I'm at it again!
Just got my bfp last week! According to a due date calculator I'm due 11-14-14. I have a prenatal appointment on the 18th and hopefully a scan soon after.

Anyone else BFing and expecting another?

Team :yellow:

Mummy2Corban
Zpehyr
Spiffynoodles
Krippy

Team Tell Me

Jess19
Veronicaco
VJean
Cangaroo

Hi glad you started this Jess!!

Just for those who haven't been in the ttc breastfeeding thread I'm due 11/11/14 and breastfeeding my 16month old still :)

X

I'm due october really and in fact the last 5 days DD hasnt fed at all and I think she's weaning herself, but still, I kinda fit the bill ;)

Me! I have a 3 year old who still likes a quick nurse in the morning after waking up. No sign of weaning yet! Just my problem of painful nips lol

welcome ladies :flower: wow cant believe how many mammas there are that are still BFing! Lovely!!

Me, im breastfeeding still :) mainly at night though! Congrats everyone!

I was still breastfeeding my 16 month old, but she hasn't wanted any these last 2 days, I think I may be drying up already :( I am due end of October x

Not breastfeeding anymore, but still joining this thread to be with my friends. :winkwink:

I'm due same day as Jess, 11/14/14, but because of my IU, I'll most likely have this baby late October. :flower:

:) cant wait to share this wonderful journey these next 9 months with you lades!

Has anyone announced their pregnancy yet?
DH and I are still waiting to tell everyone. I think we are going to announce it after I have a scan and we know that everything is alright

I'm due October, but still breastfeeding my dd who's 18 months.

Hi!:hi:
I'm due end of Oct/beginning of Nov... not too sure exactly when as not had AF as still BF my 10 month old. Took us 3 years TTC with him so was shocked to say the least when I had the same week of queasy mornings to signal this BFP just like last time! Have a scan on 17th so hopefully will get an idea of EDD then! Eek!
J x

Oooo Jinbean :thumbup: awesome job catching that eggy before the return of AF!
Crazy how things work out uh?

It took us 2 years and the verge of fertility meds to get pregnant with DD and my DS was almost 3 years ttc (no charting or opks just BDing) but none the less I was completely shocked when I got a bfp last week. I was fully expecting to go at least another year ttc before I fell pregnant again.

Hiya I'm due 8th October and still feeding my 21 month old :) my nippy nips are finally starting to settle down when she nurses and I'm kinda starting to night wean her. I don't give her boobie between midnight & 6am no matter how many times she asks for milky!!! I think my milk is drying up though as I barely feel a let down when she does feed. Feel really sad about it as I know our journey must end someday, I'm just not sure I'm ready for it to happen in the next few weeks :(

We have told a few very close friends and that's all, everyone else not until after the 12 weeks scan!

How's everyone feeling? I have been really nauseous and tired these last 2 days, it's kind of creeped up on me over the last week, but the last 2 days have been the worst by far....tough with a 16 month old who is currently fighting naps!

I've been tired for sure. Part of it is keeping up with a 2 year old and an 8 month old who doesn't sleep through the night, but I can tell that a lot of it is just hormones.

As for telling, we've told our immediate families and our best friends, but everyone else will have to wait until after our 11 week scan. :flower:

Me, sort of, am due September! DS was still feeding when I got my bfp but by 6 weeks he'd almost completely lost interest - I think my supply dropped right down and the taste changed? He still wants to latch on for a few seconds before nap and bed and seems to be a bit more interested again this week (might be teething related).

I was so sad when he virtually stopped but my nipples have been sooo sore and part of me fears the idea of tandem feeding so I'm wondering if he may lose interest as things progress and the colostrum comes in or if I may have to make the decision to nudge him into stopping completely. So confused about what to do!

Spiffy have a 2yr old and an 8 month old will make anybody tired :) but your right hormones def are playing a part in it lol ;)

:hi: hi firefly. I dont know much about tandem nursing sorry. All i can say is if you want to go for it but surely if LO doesnt want to then he will let you know :( as heart breaking as it is. I was sad when I quit nursing but now im pregnant so quickly after I stopped that it makes me happy to know ill be doing it again soon :( when I stop nursing this next baby that will take its toll on me as this is our last baby :(

Hi ladies! I'm due 31 Oct, but I think that will slip back to Nov after my next ultrasound on Monday. I'm currently bfing my 15 month old, and she is showing no signs of stopping. She has actually increased her night feedings! I'm torn between spending the extra time with her now, or trying to wean from night feedings. We co-sleep, so she will literally try and nurse all night.

MS has just started this week....I sure hope it doesn't stick around long! Hope everyone else is feeling great!

Hey ladies,

I'm due 11th nov. I kinda fit here.. Baby girl is just having a morning feed but I think my supply is going soooooo I think it won't be long till I finish. Thought I'd join though!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->