• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Can't believe y'all are staying team yellow! Wow! I'm very impressed!

AFM, I'll be finding out ASAP! :haha: I'm doing the MaternaT21 or Panorama genetic testing in 2-3 weeks, so I'll find out gender then. I can't believe I can find out so soon. However, we are keeping it a secret from everyone else! At least that is our plan anyway....

That's awesome that you can find out so soon! You'll tell us, right? :haha:

Gotta tell us!

I love being team yellow! I love surprises. DH also said we have always been team yellow so wouldn't be fair on the baby to find out! Bless him!

When do you ladies first see your midwife? I'm booked in for the 11th April so I'll be just over 9 weeks.

Xxx

Yep, though it's not an "official" scan, more like a quick dating scan at my OB's office. But I'm not complaining! :flower:

Of course I'll tell my BnB family! I may even tell y'all the baby's name! :haha:

I had my first appointment/scan at 5w6d-ish, and my next appointment/scan is Monday when I will 7w3d (or about there). Then my RE will release me to regular OB care where I will have an appointment and scan at 8-9 weeks. My genetic testing (just blood test) will be done at 9-10 weeks. Whew! That sounds like a lot when you write it all out!

Vjean I'm having a scan Monday and I'll be 5 weeks and 6 days..... What did you see? I had a scan with indigo at 6 weeks and 2 days.

Spiffy can't complain at even a quick scan!

Xxx

Oooh you have to tell us!

I have my first mw appt this monday then I should know scan date. But I am thinking of getting a private one at 9 weeks as not sure the nerves will keep until 12 weeks, just want to see all is ok.

Vjean I'm having a scan Monday and I'll be 5 weeks and 6 days..... What did you see? I had a scan with indigo at 6 weeks and 2 days.

Spiffy can't complain at even a quick scan!

Xxx

I saw a yolk sac and a pole, and just a flicker of a heart beat. The heart beat was so faint that they didn't even try and measure it, so if you don't see that, don't panic! Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones and you will see it! I didn't ovulate on CD 14, so my peanut is actually a few days behind my LMP date, so I wasn't worried. Can't wait to see your baby pic!

I have my first mw appt this monday then I should know scan date. But I am thinking of getting a private one at 9 weeks as not sure the nerves will keep until 12 weeks, just want to see all is ok.

I've got my first mw appt on Monday too.

My appointment is on Tuesday! :) Cant wait to hear all these updates!!

:thumbup:

How are you feeling?

I have had the worst nausea so far, lots of wretching but no vomiting, just feel ick!

:thumbup:

How are you feeling?

I have had the worst nausea so far, lots of wretching but no vomiting, just feel ick!
I feel sick at times. What I'm suffering most with is tiredness.

I'll second the tiredness! Of course, some of my tiredness comes from waking up in the middle of the night (and early for the day) with my 8 month old, but even if DH lets me sleep in, I still feel tired. :sleep:

Yep tired here too. Pregnancy tired is so different to just tired, I feel drugged!

I find the tiredness comes in waves, does anyone else get that?
Midwife called today and booked me in for April 1st. I have a blood test next week so will chase up my epu scan if I haven't heard anything by then :)

I've got my second midwife appointment on Monday :)

I think my nausea is easing. I don't seem to be as sick as I normally am when I forget to take my b6 :p

Im due oct 5th hope you ladies dont mind me staying in this thread. Since its a breastfeeding one all of us have young kids and its nice to be in a group with people who have other children also :) love the october thread and the people in it but there's only a few with young toddlers.

Zephyr what does b6 do? I had awful nausea with Corban and terrible ms with indie so I'll probably get one of them with this one!

Veronica hope you get a scan date soon.

Vjean I doubt I'll get a picture of the beanie! They don't usually give them at epu.

I'm feeling normal at the mo!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"