• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I was sad too when dd stopped nursing. But in another way my nipples were so so sore feeding that I wasn't really enjoying it. I am pretty sure my supply tanked and that's what stopped it.

Spiffy pregnant with a 2 year old and an 8 month old! Whoa you are a brave lady, one toddler is enough to zonk me out!!

Hi Ladies.. am so happy to find this thread.
AM due 08/11/2014 and still nursing a 10month girl.
am not thinking of weaning her as i feel its a bit too early. planning on bf till she gets to 16months.
she still enjoys her milk and hope she will remain like that.
no sore nipples so far and no MS...:happydance:

Charlie15, the real question is...am I brave? Or crazy? :rofl:

VJean, it's good to see you here! Not sure if you remember me from the "Catching the first egg" thread or not, but I remember you posting there a few times. :flower:

Charlie15, the real question is...am I brave? Or crazy? :rofl:

VJean, it's good to see you here! Not sure if you remember me from the "Catching the first egg" thread or not, but I remember you posting there a few times. :flower:

I do remember you and am so happy to see you in first tri again!

Spiffy I think it's mega your bubbas are close! But it's gonna be a crazy household! Hehe!

How are you all feeling?

Are you ladies finding out sex or team yellow?

Xxx

Spiffy I think it's mega your bubbas are close! But it's gonna be a crazy household! Hehe!

How are you all feeling?

Are you ladies finding out sex or team yellow?

Xxx

Staying team yellow and happy with a pink or blue bundle :flower:

I'm team yellow again too. I don't mind if we have pink or blue either!

Exciting!

Xxx

Also staying team yellow! This will be my first time not finding out, so I'm pretty excited. :flower:

Im due october 5th and am still breastfeeding one of my twins he will be 2 in may.
I have fed him only off my right breast the entire time and cant feed off my left so I dont know how that's going to work. Im hoping he will self wean sometime before baby is born but its not looking likely, hes always feeding. We co sleep too so he still helps himself at night.

wow I cant believe how many of you ladies are staying team yellow! I could never do it! lol im a need to know right now kind of gal! ;)
My mommy instincts are telling me boy!
I knew from the day I got my bfp with DD that she was a girl and when I was pregnant with DS I had a feeling he would be a boy. We shall see if Im 3 for 3! :)

Well today was the first day that I felt pregnant. I really havent had much symptoms but today my tummy feels hard and bloated and crampy but that could be because I did some cleaning over at our new place (DH and I are moving this month) and then after that I spent almost 3 hours at Chuck E Cheese (in boots with a heal) for my nephews birthday. I know it was silly of me but I wanted to wear something nice before none of my cloths fit me anymore lol

Ive stayed team yellow before and its fun!! Guessing all the way to the end.
I thought she was a boy right the way through even brought mostly blue so was quite a surprise when they said its a girl.

im thinking this one is a boy but I only say that as we dtd two days after o and I somehow managed to get pregnant and boys swim faster so......that's just what I think. Would love another girl tho.

If you take dtd in conjuncion with O time for me it could go either way. We dtd 2 dayd before O so there could have been a female spermy hanging around but we also dtd the day of o so a male one could have made it up there pretty quick.....idk I said boy but now im kinda leaning towards girl.
Ill be happy either way :) Just want to know asap lol

Jess, we had the same DTD pattern and the same O date! We also DTD two days before and the day of. How funny. I wonder if we'll have the same gender or not. I keep thinking boy, but that's just because my grandmother had a girl then three boys, then my dad had a girl then three boys, and I've also started that pattern with a girl then one boy, so I feel like I'll probably have two more now. :dohh:

lol wow we have tons in common!!!

the only way i could ever stay team yellow is if e have a boy and for some reason i get pregnant again.

crazy how that pattern runs in your family! :) im guessing boy for you now!

I need to know ASAP too! Don't mind which as I bought a lot of dd's stuff gender neutral and I don't go for really girly stuff. I guess dh would like a boy but happy and healthy is our only want :)

Can't believe y'all are staying team yellow! Wow! I'm very impressed!

AFM, I'll be finding out ASAP! :haha: I'm doing the MaternaT21 or Panorama genetic testing in 2-3 weeks, so I'll find out gender then. I can't believe I can find out so soon. However, we are keeping it a secret from everyone else! At least that is our plan anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->