Bridesmaid? More like the blob that ate the wedding!

Yes, but three inches in both your belly and waist since you started! That is awesome!! They say that belly fat is the worst kind of fat, so that is great that you are melting it away.

This is true! I need to also keep in mind that I am 10 days shy of one month of work right now. According to the (inaccurate) WiiFit, I have lost 4 pounds since I started. That's 2 pounds a week, which is supposed to be healthy. :thumbup:

I think we just need to remind ourselves that healthy weight loss is SLOW weight loss!

Definitely feeling like I see a difference in the mirror this morning!

Three days til my one month Ass-Bust-aversary! I will update with measurements, weight, and new pictures!

Operation "Work Out and Get Hot" must be going well. An 18 year old kid (Tyler, of course) just asked me for my number at Kroger. And he wanted to carry the cat litter out to my car for me. :haha:

:rofl:

Had to buy a dress today, and I fit into a MEDIUM! I haven't bought anything in a medium in like two years!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

wow! What an accomplishment, that is some definite progress!!

Wow GP you are seeing some super fast results! I am so proud of you! :hugs:

So because of the funeral and its associated funk, I didn't update this when I should have, but I did take pics! Here we go!

April 23rd -> May 24th

Weight: 185 lbs -> 179 lbs

Bust: 42" -> 42"
Waist: 36" -> 32.5"
Belly: 41" -> 37.5"
Hips: 44" -> 42.5"
Thighs: 25" -> 23"

US Dress Size: 14/16 -> 10/12

Attachments

• 4-23-14_185.jpg
    4-23-14_185.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 5-24-14_179.jpg
    5-24-14_179.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 20
My boobs were getting a little smaller. I dunno, they're getting bigger again, I guess? As long as the back-tits are shrinking, I don't care! :haha:

Don't think I'm a pervert but your butt looks great in the afters!:flower:

:rofl:

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Hubs seems to like the booty improvements as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->