Bridesmaid? More like the blob that ate the wedding!

This is probably easier for me to say, because I was 150 pounds the month I turned 10 years old and have struggled with my weight my entire life... but your weight is quite literally just the effect on gravity on your mass. I would try to avoid putting too much into your weight, and put more emphasis on how you feel, what you are capable of doing physically, how your clothes fit, etc... and I love that moment where you realize someone else has said what you are trying to say better than you can say it yourself at the moment... behold, Fat Girl, PhD:
https://www.fatgirlphd.com/maybe-im-not-making-myself-clear-about-the-scales/

Clandie, thank you. I needed that.

I also needed this:
10174910_10152014766341363_4133617022039454766_n.jpg

Oh. And updated measurements:

Bust: 42" (same)
Waist: 34.75" (was 36")
Belly: 40" (not previously taken)
Hips: 44" (same)
Thighs: 24" (was 25")

YOU CAN DO SIDE-BENDS AND SIT-UPS. BUT PLEASE DON'T LOSE THAT BUTT.

I am SUPER stoked about slimmer thighs. I hate how they rub together when I walk. Hopefully that can get better!

:rofl: I have a retort for your thigh-touching thing, too:
https://www.fmylife.com/health/1444188

I read that YEARS ago and it still makes me almost piss myself laughing. Whether or not your thighs touch has EVERYTHING to do with your genetics. I come from a family of touching thighs... granted it's a lot less irritating when I'm smaller than I am now, but they are just BFFs that will touch forever.

:haha:

Mine have always touched too! But when I gained weight, I put a lot of it on in my thighs, so now they rub together like... I dunno... MORE? It never bothered me until I got heavier.

They do have increased pressure/ friction when fatter, for sure. At my smallest, I did enjoy how there was no irritation from them touching, but they definitely still touched.

I would LOVE to have thigh gap. Never had.

GP, you are probably too young to remember this but around 20? years ago there was this woman named Susan Powter and she had a weight-loss program called Stop the Insanity. She was loud with a bleach blond buzz cut and got a lot of attention. One the things in her informercial was when she was recounting her own weight loss and realized that "her thighs don't rub together when she walks!"

I was young and probably 110 pounds but my thighs still touched so I thought I was fat. Now I am 35 pounds heavier...

Bummer about the scale but in a way, maybe it doesn't matter. You still lost those pounds, no matter what the starting weight was. And you have lost inches, and you are fitting into smaller clothes. Go, GP!!:happydance:

Breakfast: 8oz 100% white grape peach juice (160 cal)

Lunch: Teriyaki boneless skinless chicken thighs (300 cal)

Dinner: ?

Cardio:
  • Treadmill 3.5mph for 1 hour
  • Treadmill jogging 4.5mph for 10 minutes
  • Vigorous jumping jacks for 2 minutes
  • Stationary bike, moderate speed for 20 minutes
  • Vigorous sit-ups for 25 minutes

Strength:
  • Seated calf raises (3x50 @ 30lbs)
  • Seated leg presses (3x50 @ 30lbs)
  • Leg extensions (3x20 @ 30lbs)
  • Leg curls (3x20 @ 30lbs)
  • Bent-leg kickbacks (3x30 @ 30lbs)
  • Incline bench presses (3x15 @ 20lbs)
  • Cable crossovers (3x10 @ 30lbs)

Wow your getting a lot of exercise in. I find it so hard to find them time.
Wish I had a treadmill. I just have an exercise bike.
Good luck :flower:

Thanks! I have the time because I'm a SAHW with no kids, and our condo community has a gym in the clubhouse across the street from me.

Pulled a muscle in the back of my right leg last night. Ouch! It feels better so far today, but I think I'll take it easy. Limit today's workout to some leisurely walking and maybe some stretches.

I am kind of sympathize...I did some hill walking yesterday and now my butt hurts! :haha:

Leisurely-paced walking is probably the best thing for your leg (and you can still get your steps in)

:thumbup:

Warby, :haha:

Hubs came home from his business trip last night and grabbed my ass in the kitchen while I was making his dinner plate, and he goes, "Woah, your butt is stronger!"

:rofl:

So I flexed it, but I guess I flexed it too much, because that's how I pulled the muscle in my leg!

:rofl:

It might just be a spasm/ knot. Try gentle stretching after you warm it up with a walk.

It doesn't hurt at all today, so that's good!

Miranda, I love it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->